Q and A (answers)

"Heeeeellllooooo, everyone, I'm your host, Lakituette!" Lakituette is holding a few cards, she flips through them a huge smile on her face. "I first off just want to say thaaaaannnnnk you to all you lovely readers for sending in these questions! I'm sure our wonderful cast would love to answer them." She pulls a rope and the curtain lifts revealing a few characters standing behind stands with microphones. "Okay, first question, this one is for you, Mario." She winks, then starts to read, "This was sent in by our reader, SPVINTHEHOUSE3, would you possibly be interested in Daisy or Rosalina?"

  Mario scratched the back of his head and sighed. He thought over his words a few times, then finally spoke, "Well, Daisy is-a odd case, she's-a dating my-a brother, and I'm fully supportive of their relationship. Rosalina..." He bit his lip, "She isn't that-a interested in-a relationship from what I-a heard."

  Lakituette frowned, "How sad for the Mushroom Kingdoms hero." She closed her eyes, taking a moment, then instantly returned to her smile. "Okay, Magi, this one is for you!" She flipped to the net card, then got a huge grin, "Magi, this was sent in by Xx472493xX. They are interested, are you gay?"

  Magikoopaette flinched back without a second thought, "What?!" She gripped the sides of the stand, "Why does my sexuality matter?"

  Lakituette shrugged, "I don't know, why are you being so defensive?"

  Magikoopaette's face was visibly red, she gulped, "Shut, I'm not defensive, you are just hearing things!"

  Lakituette smiled and flew behind her, she gripped Magikoopaette's shoulder, "Don't tell me you're shy to answer because of me."

   Magikoopaette struggled out of Lakituette's grasp, "No, you understand nothing, I have the right to not answer this question!"

  Lakituette tilted her head with a smirk, "Okay," she looked toward the camera, "that's a yes from Magi!"

  "NO IT'S NOT!!"

  Lakituette chuckled, "Whatever you say, Magi." She glanced over at Mario, turning to another card, "Another question in, this time from TheEmeraldLiker. He asks, are you gay? If so, Mario x Mario." She tried to contain her laughter.

  Mario raised an eyebrow, "What-a is the last thing?"

  Lakituette started howling with laughter, "It's, ha! Mario x, ha ha ha! Mario!" She started hitting her cloud and kicking her legs, the entire hall filled with laughter.

  Mario looked at the girl with visible confusion, "Well, first-a all, Imma, not gay. Secondly... what?"

  Lakituette wiped her tears from all her laughing away, "Okay, okay, I'm good." She sat up straight on her cloud and sighed, as she saw there were no more cards, "What? No questions for me?" She pouted, her cheeks slightly puffed out, "I thought I was everyone's favorite character..." She chuckled, then shrugged, "I'm kidding, but hey, thank you for the questions, I'm sure we're gonna do this again... And hate it just as much as we did this time. Anyway, enjoy your days lovely readers! Or maybe it's night for you, I don't know... Whatever, BYYYYYYYYYYEEEE!!"