Freedom

Bowsette laughed and danced around the room, her hair twirling with her. Peach chuckled as she watched her dance around the room, then flopped back onto the bed, feeling the satin of the blankets embrace her. Bowsette smiled, staring down at the pink girl, she knew a few things would need to be discussed in the morning, but she felt like she was on cloud nine. She laid back onto the bed and snuggled Peach.

*****

    Bowsette slowly opened her eyes, there the pink girl laid, eyes gently closed and a content smile. She smiled at her and kissed Peach's forehead. Bowsette hated the thought of letting go, but she had some business to attend to. She got up with a sigh, "I'm going to fix this mess."

    She quietly exited the room and walked down the busy hall.

    "Come on, that's not good enough, we said tulips!"

    "Theys are tulips!"

    The blonde girl fixed her classes, "No. Booette, those are orchids. How do you mess that up?"

    The red-eyed girl looked at the vase, "They ares prettiers."

    "Well, if it isn't my favorite musician and my... old friend." Bowesette settled their arms on their shoulders.

     Magikoopaette sighed, "Good day, Bowsette."

    "Why's she ins controls of the preparations?" The ghostly girl asked, innocently looking up at her spiky friend.

    "She's the only one that can compare to Peachy when it comes to decorating, that's why." Bowsette spun the girls around and walked off, "Also, I like the orchids, maybe keep them, instead of the tulips!" 

*****

    She found the exact door she was looking for and finally took a deep breath. She lifted her arm and knocked on the door.

    Nothing.

    She sighed, "Hey, sleepyhead! Wake up!" Quiet footsteps could be heard and annoyed grumblings.

    "What?" A tired turtle answered,  voice hoarse and eye bags under his eyes.

    "So... can I come inside, brother?" Bowsette smirked, teasingly laying a finger on her brother's snout.

    "Sis?! Come in, come in, is it serious?" He stepped out of her way and she happily walked in.

    She took another deep breath and turned around, "I'm free!"

    He lifted an eyebrow, "Free?"

   "I don't need to rule for you anymore!"

    Bowser smiled, his eyes lighting up, "You've decided already?" 

    Bowsette was taken aback, he looked like he was on the brink of tears for her. "B-brother? You oka-" 

    Before she could finish, he hugged her, the biggest smile on his face, "I'm happy for you!"

    "Thank you, brother." She patted his head, hugging him back, "Thank you." She let go and realized something, she took a moment, her hands clapping together. The sun's light started to shine into the room, "Do you think I'll be able to see my nephew for the wedding?"

    Bowser beamed back at her, brighter than the sun, "Of course, I'll see what I can do."

    "Thank you again." She walked out of the room, leaving her brother to get ready, and for her to help the others with decorating.

*****

    Peach's eyes fluttered open, only for the sun to burn her eyes and make her pull the covers over her. She heard the door open, a confused whimper fell from her lips. 'Who is it?' She felt a hand touch her arm, she stiffened, 'Who is it?'

    "Peachy.~" A familiar voice said. 

    'Of course.' Peach decided to keep the covers over her.

    "Come on, I know you're up, we have stuff to do today." Bowsette chuckled quietly, shaking the covered girl lightly. Peach curled up into a little ball and continued to stay in the covers. "Fine," Bowsette lifted her hand off of Peach, "I'll just go an-"

    Peach grabbed Bowsette's arm, "Please..."

    Bowsette let out a heavy sigh and rolled her eyes, "Fine, you can stay there a bit longer, but you better still be ready and able to help today." She kissed the sheets, where she guessed Peach's cheek would be and laid next to her.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for such a long break, everything has been really rough lately. And it has been hard to do anything, even showering and stuff like that has been hard to do. So as to not get into my personal life, I wanna thank you guys for all the support you guys have given me, I'm going to try just doing what I want with my story and enjoying it, like I always have again instead of worrying so much. Again, thank you, have greats days/afternoons/evenings.