New Adviser

Bowsette held her quill, trying to think of who she could hire to be her adviser. Peach walked into the room, then noticed that Bowsette didn't hear her come in. A grin formed on her face, she tiptoed behind her and wrapped her arms around Bowsette' shoulders. "Hey, Peach." She turned to look at her and gave her a kiss o the cheek.

  "Still thinking of an adviser?" Peach looked down at the blank papers that laid in front of the horned girl.

  Bowsette sighed, dropping her quill to the desk, "Yeah," she put a hand to her forehead. "It's a pain, I would choose Booette, but she has a kingdom to run. Pirahnaette is busy enough, who else would be good?" She tapped her sharp nails on the desk, her head hurting from overthinking.

  Peach tilted her head up, trying to help with thinking of a good adviser, 'Shyette is mute and already has more than enough to do with the kitchen. Bowser works in the garden and kitchen, and -- man, this really is hard.'

  "Wait! Maybe she can help!" Bowsette picked up her quill, then started to write the letter.

  Peach looked down at the paper, "Who can help?"

  "Lakituette, she is a fast thinker, so she would be rather useful." Bowsette continued to write, until she heard a quiet knocking on the window. Bowsette opened the window to see a blonde braided girl, with goggles, a small shell on her back, a cloudy yellow striped top and matching shorts, on a cloud. 

  The girl zoomed in without a word, a smile on her face, hollering, "Heeeeeeello, your grace!" Her voice was high pitched and almost mechanical in nature. She came to a screeching halt, the papers flying everywhere. "I heard my name and just knew I had to speed over here!" She chuckled, a huge grin on her face that seemed to never leave. She looked over and saw Peach, a smirk now on her face. "Well, well, well, let me have a gander here." She hopped off her cloud and walked closer to Peach. She put her hands on her shoulders, walking around her, "Well, do my eyes deceive me?" She jumped in front of the princess, "This must be the girlfriend I heard oh so much about!" She took one of Peach's arm, lifting them, then went under, and put it on her shoulder. "Weeeell, wowee, I must say, she is quite the sight. And to think, the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom is dating you! I-"

  Bowsette had her arms crossed, a look of annoyance on her face towards the girl's endless rambling. "Can you SHUT?" The girl pursed her lips and went silent. "If you know so much, you know why you're here, correct, Lakituette?" Lakituette spun Peach away from her, Bowsette catching her with her tail. "You okay?" Peach held her head, mind spinning, but nodding to Bowsette's question.

  "Why of course your grace, I always have something watching what's going on!" She patted her screen that laid only inches off the edge of her cloud. "You need a new adviser after your last one turned out to be a traitor and a threat. Speaking of that," she picked up the screen, turning it on to show Magikoopaette walking around the castle. "A little birdie told me she's still alive, so--" she looked up at the pair, her eyes gleaming with interest. "That true?"

  Bowsette bit her lip, she couldn't lie, the evidence was right there on the screen. She rubbed her hand down her face, "Yes, what about it?"

  Lakituette tossed her screen back on the cloud, "Just found it interesting is all." A smug face replaced her old cheerful smile, "So, you were gonna call on me to be your new adviser?"

  Bowsette held the bridge of her nose, "Yes..." She knew the girl was hyper, but maybe this was a mistake to choose her.

  "Aaaah, so that's true! Weeeeeell, I can't deny an offer like this, I don't get offers like this every day. Actually, never!" She jumped closer to Bowsette, her arm outstretched. "Your grace, you have a new adviser on your side!"

  Bowsette shook the hyper girl's hand, sighing, muttering under her breath, "This is gonna take a few weeks to get used to."

  Peach patted Bowsette's hair, "It's okay, you'll get through it." Bowsette gently smiled, her annoyance fading away, and calmness taking place.

  'Maybe it won't be as bad.'