Hide in the open?

Magikoopaette pushed the stone, making the wall open, the group behind her looked in awe.

  The short girl got off of the koopa's back, her legs shaking, "We're hiding in there?"

  Magikoopaette glared at the short girl, "Hiki," the short girl cowered at the use of her name, "If you complain one more time, I'll just--not make you normal."

  Hiki's face turned to shock, "Well, I still have the rebellion with me, I can kill you in an instant."

  Magikoopaette hollowly chuckled, "You and your little 'rebellion' would never make it pass Bowsette without me!"

  "Well-" Hiki's face was red from anger, she stomped her feet, and growled.

  Magikoopaette shook her head and continued walking. The koopas followed, on picked up Hiki, and put her on their back.

  The room was dark, Hiki could barely see anything, except faint light from Magikoopaette's staff. Hiki was about to say something, when an intense light blinded her and the group.

  "Now, remember, hide here, until the time is right!" Magikoopaette started to walk out, but someone tugged on her dress.

  "Wait!" Magikoopaette sighed when she looked down and saw Hiki was tugging on her dress, "What if we get hungry, or need clothes, or-or-"

  Magikoopaette tugged her dress out of Hiki's grasp and grimaced, "You're not allowed out! Un-der-stand!"

  Hiki did her best to stand tall, "Well, I'm the leader and I say what goes!" A smile of pride stretched across her face, "And I say, we look no different from the other workers already here, maybe if we hide among them we can even recruit some!"

  Magikoopaette felt a headache coming on, "And what will you hide as, Hiki, my apprentice?"

  Hiki laughed in response and looked determined, "Of course!"

  Magikoopaette knew this plan was already a disaster, Hiki couldn't listen for the life of her, "That means you'll have to listen to my commands, are you ready for that?:

  Hiki's eyes widened, her body tensed up, and she gulped, "Of course I-I could do that with my hands tied behind my back and blind folded!"

  Magikoopaette raised an eyebrow, "Fine, we'll have our meetings here from now on and if any of you join Bowsette's side," Magikoopaette's glasses clouded over and she turned away from them, "I'll kill you myself!"