Wh-what Stutter?

Peach walked down the halls, they felt more, tense, all the guards had their eyes on her, had Peach done something wrong? No, it couldn't be, it must be what happened to Bowsette. Yeah, that's it.

  "What are you doing?!" Peach heard someone yell.

  "Sorry, I'm just doing m-"

  "Yeah, I'm doing my job, too, so stop!" The voice was familiar, but what happened to her stutter?

  Peach looked around the corner and saw a koopa she wasn't quite familiar with, "Look, you're doing your part, I already did mine, get off my shell!"

  Magikoopaette ran a hand down her face, "You know what?" Magikoopaette took a deep breath, "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

  The koopa crossed their arms, "Fine, but know, I'm not the one on a dead line." Magikoopaette looked ready to further insult them, but the koopa didn't stay long enough for more of her insults.

  Magikoopaette straightened her hair out, turned around about ready to leave, and jumped when she saw Peach, "P-P-Peach? O-oh, I-I'm so s-sorry..."

  Peach narrowed her gaze to a glower when she heard Magikoopaette's stutter return. She examined Magikoopaette's face and vocalized what was nagging her, "How come your stutter is back?"

  "M-m-my st-stut-ter?" Magikoopaette queried, "Wh-what do y-y-you mean?"

  "You're doing it now!" Peach wanted to shout, but stopped when she realized who she was speaking this way to, her friend. She was nearly shouting at Magikoopaette, what happened, she had never acted this way before. Peach looked at Magikoopaette who was cowering behind her staff, "I'm--I'm sorry, that was impolite of me."

  Magikoopaette's glasses were clouded over, to the point Peach couldn't see her eyes, "It's fine..." Magikoopaette smiled at Peach, but it felt hollow, "I understand." Magikoopaette's stutter was gone again, but Peach didn't dare question it this time. Magikoopaette quickly walked past and murmured something Peach couldn't  hear under her breath. Peach wanted to turn to Magikoopaette and say something, but something told her not to, so she didn't.

  Peach finally exhaled when Magikoopaette was gone and continued on her way. Peach tried to forget the stutter thing as she walked to the kitchen, but it wouldn't leave her alone, it was like a ringing that wouldn't disappear. Peach made it to the kitchen and was not expecting to see who was there. There stood a girl with a shy guy mask on and Bowser, they looked like they were having fun, even though the girl didn't say a single word. Bowser met Peach's eyes and waved, "Oh, hello, Peach."

  Peach couldn't wrap her head around this castle, Bowser was in the kitchen for some reason? 'When did he get into cooking?' Peach bowed and stepped out of the door way into the kitchen, "Um, Bowser, what are you doing here?"

  Bowser looked up from the muffin tins in front of him and focused his attention on Peach, "My sister gave me a job, so now I'm the cook," He started to mutter after that, "Until Mario comes and rescues you that is." The girl in the shy guy mask poked Bowser's arm and pointed at the tins. Bowser's attention was pulled towards the tins again and he laughed awkwardly, "S-sorry, Shyette."

  Peach couldn't see Shyette's face, but she could tacitly tell that Shyette wasn't mad in the slightest, "I'm sorry, I just came here to get some tea."

  Shyette didn't need to hear anymore, she grabbed a tray, two teacups, and a teapot. Shyette pointed at a cupboard and Bowser followed her silent demand, "What tea would you like?"

  Peach flinched, she was so attentive to the tacit agreements, that she forgot she was there, "Um, rosehip, please."

  Bowser took out a small bag and put it in the teapot. Shyette to finish it off took a kettle off the stove and poured the bot water into the teapot. Shyette handed the tray to Peach, bowed, then returned to what she was making before. Bowser continued to work with Shyette and Peach smiled, they were a great team.

  Peach bowed, "Thank you for helping me with the tea."

  Bowser watched as Peach left the kitchen and sighed; he did care about Peach, if only she understood. Shyette poked his arm and slid a slip of paper towards him, "You really love her, don't you?"

  Bowser put the paper to the side, "Yeah, she's just so elegant, kind, and she works harder than anyone will ever understand." Shyette let out a slight giggle before returning to cracking an egg, "Maybe one day, she'll notice my love, one day."