Your Excuse?

Peach closed the door and leant againstit. Peach held her hands to her chest, she couldn't stop shaking, her mother's words and face, Peach took deep breaths. Peach searched her thoughts and came to one conclusion, "I need to get back to my kingdom." Peach huffed. Peach walked to her window and looked down, "Of course the highest floor, what else did I expect?" Peach turned her back to the window, the blankets on her bed, and the clothes in her wardrobe gave her an idea.

  Peach tore her blankets off her bed and snatched some clothes from the wardrobe. Peach tied the blankets and dresses together, "This may work, please work." Peach threw her makeshift rope out the window and tied one end to a table leg. She looked out the window, she couldn't see the end, but she was okay with taking her chances.

  Peach jumped out the window and grabbed the makeshift rope of dresses and blankets. She squeezed her eyes shut, then when she stopped sliding down, she opened one eye to check, she sighed with relief, and started to climb down. She was doing well, but she started to feel her grip loosen. She tried to hug the rope, but it was too late, 'No, please I can't die, not yet...'

*****

  Bowsette sighed, "If I'm to become normal-- I have to love her and-- URGHA, this is so difficult!"

  Bowsette continued to walk, it got dark suddenly, Bowsette looked up, and didn't even have the time to react before something hit her. Bowsette layed flat on the ground, her vision was a bit blurry at first, but her vision started to clear quickly. Bowsette realized that what landed on her wasn't something, but someone.

  "Peach?" Peach started to get up, she realized quite quickly that she wasn't on the ground.

  She looked up and saw Bowsette, her blood ran cold, "Um..." Peach felt her face heat up in embarrassment and whispered, "Damn it-"

  Bowsette picked Peach up, sat Peach on the ground, then got up herself, "What in the world are you doing?"

  Peach bit her lip, "I was-It-The-You..." Peach didn't know what to say, the truth would hurt her and Bowsette, and lying wasn't Peach's forte.

  "Were you escaping?" Bowsette crossed her arms and tapped her fingers.

  "N-no, I-I ju--" Peach bit down harder on her lip, if she cried, it would be clear she was lying.

  "Or," Bowsette had a gleam of mischief in her eye, "Did you just want to see me?"

  Peach felt her face warm up, she would never get use to Bowsette's teasing, but maybe it could be worth an excuse, just this once, "Yes..." Bowsette's eyes widened, "I wanted to talk-- some more, after all, you're so..." Peach gulped, "interesting and beautiful."

  Bowsette's face turned red, she felt unable to blink, "Wh-I-I was just teasing 'princess,' d-don't get ahead of yourself!" Bowsette was trying her hardest to not cover her face, but the more Peach kept trying to flatter her, the more it made it difficult to not cover her face.

  "I-"

  Bowsette covered her face with one hand, "'Princess,' please stop!" Bowsette's mind felt cluttered with different thoughts and emotions she didn't understand.

  Peach did her best to smile, "But you are-"

  "Okay!" Bowsette shouted, "Stop, just do what you want to do and leave the garden!"

  "But, I wanted to talk to you..." Peach twiddled her fingers.

  "Um..." Bowsette felt like she could fall any second, 'Sh*t' She cursed, "Thank you, but I'm busy, bye!" Bowsette quickly walked away and kept her face covered.

  Peach finally breathed once Bowsette was out of sight, she gasped, "Finally, that-that was difficult." Peach couldn't stop shaking, she just flirted with her captor, she... flirted... with Bowsette, Peach felt her stomach twist, and she covered her mouth, "Never again..."

Author's Note

I'm sorry that I'm not posting like every other day, but I've changed my schedule to when I'm updating my stories once a week, I've been working on an animatic, so I changed my updating schedule, so I don't get over worked and stressed.