What's the 'Private' Thing?

Magikoopaette held her hat and nodded. Bowsette leaned back in her seat, Magikoopaette bit at the edge of her hat, Bowsette waited patiently, Magikoopaette's train of though was always a word away from being broken, so silence was best. Magikoopaette took a deep breath, "It's-it's about the princess."

  Bowsette raised an eyebrow, "What, is it that her superpower is crying."

  "N-no, pl-please your gr-grace, take this s-seriously!" Bowsette hmphed and Magikoopaette shook her head, "The princess does have a power," Bowsette's eyes widened ever so slightly, but she stayed quiet, "It may help you and I j-just wa-want you t-to understand t-the con-con-ditions, s-so don't go cr-crazy."

  Bowsette rolled her eyes, "Get on with it."

  Magikoopaette flinched back and nodded, "Sh-she can m-make you f-f-full hu-uman..."

  Bowsette sat up straight, "Full... human..." Bowsette repeated to herself slowly. Bowsette would have been more liked if she was full something, just not a hybrid, "What are the conditions?"

  Magikoopaette took another deep breath to keep herself from nibbling at the end of her hat, "Sh-she must ac-actually love y-you," Bowsette felt her chances die almost immediately at that statement, "She h-has to ki-kiss you," Bowsette felt her heart break, Peach wouldn't even hug her, "A-and you mu-must love he-her, you c-can't ju-just use he-her."

  Bowsette lightly hit her head on the table, "There's no way any of that's possible."

  Magikoopaette patted Bowsette's shoulder, "I-it's o-o-okay, y-your grace, you have ple-plenty of t-ime, be-fore M-Mario c-comes."

  Bowsette had near no experience with how relationships worked, she was kissed by a koopa once, and that was when she was in her early teens years ago. Bowsette felt tears prick her eyes at the though of the impossible task, "This is a lost cause already."

  Magikoopaette sighed and brought down the purple orb she had put on the shelf earlier. Magikoopaette placed the orb on the table, the orb glowed in the little light there was in the room, and the mist inside seemed to move like a tornado in the orb. Magikoopaette waved her hands over the orb and murmured words Bowsette didn't understand. The mist ceased and Magikoopaette sighed. She looked down at the orb, back at Bowsette, and bit her lip, if she told Bowsette the truth, she would be more crushed.

  Magikoopaette pulled out a stool and placed the purple orb on the shelf. She looked back at Bowsette and frowned, "Y-y-you'll be fine, y-y-your gr-ace."

  Bowsette barely looked up and shook her head, "Thanks, but this is something I think I can't do, I can't force her to love me, I can't force myself to love her, it's an impossible task for people with hearts."

  Magikoopaette took her hat and bit at the edge of it, she had nothing she could say to that. She got off the stool and started walking up the stairs. She took on last glance at Bowsette and sighed, "Good luck."

  Bowsette waited for Magikoopaette to not be in ear shot and hit her hands on the table, "I'm doomed."

Author's Note

I'm sorry for a short chapter, but this is just how this chapter is, I'm also sorry for no post yesterday. I posted two chapters on a separate story, so I thought I could take a one day break, sorry.