Dinner

A koopa came in with two plates and set them in front of Peach and Bowsette, Bowsette licked her lips, she hadn't eaten since Bowser had assigned her the job two days ago. Bowsette clapped silently when she saw the food that laid on the plate in front of her, a t-bone steak with garlic butter and mashed potatoes on the side. The Koop a left and the room fell silent.

  Peach kept taking quick glances at Bowsette, then quickly looking away, Peach seemed unable to speak. The walls around Peach started to feel more like a cage the more she sat there in the quiet. Bowsette didn't seem to mind the silence, she even seemed use to it. Peach looked at the ground and asked, "Why-why did you kidnap me?"

  Bowsette swallowed the food in her mouth, she seemed to think on her answer, then she replied sarcastically, "'Cause I like you." Peach felt her face go hot, she didn't hear the sarcasm in Bowsette's statement, "'Cause Bowser assigned it to me, 'princess,' how self centered are you?"

  "N-no, that's n-not what I meant!" Peach replied defensively.

  "Then how come your face is red, did you believe my sarcasm?"

  Peach couldn't deny it, she was sitting right in front of Bowsette, and Bowsette already saw her blush, so she couldn't hide it, "W-well-"

  Bowsette laughed, cutting Peach off, "You don't have to actually answer, I was just curious." Bowsette grabbed her fork and spun it. Peach sighed and smiled with relief.

  "So, why did Bowser assign you- the job-"

  Bowsette understood quite well what Peach was asking cut Peach off, "He was done with being unsuccessful, so he asked if I could try, he probably was done being embarrassed." Bowsette chuckled when she was done and stopped spinning her fork. Peach gulped as she felt tension return, but it was different from the tension from before. Bowsette got out of her chair and sat next to Peach, "Why are you so curious about your capture?" Bowsette's voice was low and she was speaking in Peach's ear.

  "I-"

  "Could it be," Bowsette grabbed Peach's chin and tilted Peach's face up to look at her, "You like me." Peach felt her face heat up and she tried to push away, but Bowsette grabbed Peach's hand. Peach looked into Bowsette's deep blue eyes and she started to tremble, "Too scared to answer?"

  Peach gulped and shook her head, "No, y-you're-you're just-"

  "Just, what?" Bowsette smirked.

  Peach struggled to let the words come out, but she eventually squeaked, "So...close..."

  Bowsette leaned closer and nearly whispered, "Do you want me closer?" Peach finally found the strength to push away. Bowsette shrugged, "Okay, okay, too close." Peach held her chest as she tried to calm her heart, her face was completely red, and her mind filled with thoughts she didn't recognize.

  Bowsette got out of her seat and waved to Peach as she walked out, "Thanks for having dinner with me, princess."

  Bowsette made her way to Magikoopaette's tower, it was a bit of a long walk, but Bowsette didn't mind. The walk let her clear her head, she remembered Peach's face, and she smiled. Bowsette hadn't felt anything like she was feeling at that moment, but she didn't hate the feeling. She opened the door to the tower and heard Magikoopaette's voice, "Oh, sorry, pl-please, take a s-seat, I-I'll be ri-right down."

  Bowsette sat down in a purple and gold seat, she looked at the glass table with a purple orb on it. Magikoopaette rushed down and picked up the purple orb, she put it on a shelf, before turning to Bowsette. Bowsette cleared her throat and asked, "Shall we talk about the 'private' thing now?"

Author's Note

I had a bit of writer's block and wrote a separate story before finishing this story, so tell me in the comments if I should post it, thank you for reading, and another chapter will be out soon.