Threats

Hi guys!!!! Sorry for not updating often but I've got school, homework, and more homework to worry about. So yeah, sorry, please forgive me <3 I know you will :D also, thanks so much for the people who have said really nice things about this book. I cannot thank you enough. And like, 300+ votes... that is UNREAL. like how!? I guess its just miracles... Enjoy this pls!! 

Marcelines POV

I stepped into the warm shower and sighed as the hot water hit my shoulders. I quickly washed the apple off my arms and stepped out. I looked around and realized I'd left my phone on my bed. I groaned.

"Why does it have to buzz at the worst of times?" I ask myself, rubbing my sleepy eyes.

I slipped on a comfy grey long-sleeved shirt and some black pyjama trousers and walked into my room, grabbing my phone. Someone had called me but I didn't recognize the number. Out of curiosity I called the number and put my phone to me ear.

"Hello?" I said reluctantly. 

"Marceline! Wow, do you know how many times I had to call you?" I familiar voice grunted down the other line.

"Ash what the hell?" I yell at him, taking the phone from my ear and making my finger hover over the 'end call' button.

"No, wait!" Ash said, his voice quiet.

"What is it?" I hissed, baring my fangs even though he couldn't see them.

"I just wanted to say. I have some more evidence about you being vampires-" 

I cut him off by pressing the 'end call' button and flopping down onto my bed. I groaned and rubbed my forehead. I looked left and saw my laptop, still on with a page open. I tossed it onto my lap and opened a new tab. 

"What to do?" I ask myself, rubbing my chin thoughtfully.

Schwabl yapped and ran into the room. He jumped up onto the bed and rest his paws on the keyboard. Shifting them to the side, he accidentally pressed a bookmarked page. I rolled my eyes and picked him up. My made a funny noise and struggled out of my grip. I put him on the bed next to me.

"Guess I'm not going on there" I shut the lid and got into bed, schwabl snuggling down with me under the covers. I fell asleep about ten minutes after, holding my beloved dog close to my chest.

----MORNING----

I woke up to a small white animal nuzzling me. I groaned and shoved his little snout away from me and rubbing the wet patch of my cheek. He barked and ran off downstairs. I followed slowly, making myself a cup of coffee and trying to remember if I had school today. Yup, pretty sure it was a Thursday. 

I drank my coffee and picked up a strawberry. I sucked the colour out of it and poured some dog food for my dog. Then, I packed my school bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Bye Schwabl!" I waved to him as I left.

A bus whizzed past me and I sprinted to the bus stop just in time. I got on and went to the top as usual.

"Hey Marcy!!" Marshall called, a goofy smile on his pale face.

"Why are you so happy? Its kinda scary" I slide into my seat and stare at his bright green eyes.

"Well, when I was walking home, I ambushed Gumbutt with some spare apples I had" he laughed as if recalling the memory.

"You're so cruel" Gumball muttered, folding his arms across his chest and leaning on Bubblegums shoulder.

Bubblegum started stroking Gumballs hair and saying it was OK or whatever. I don't know, I was really listening, I was staring into Marshalls eyes.

"I wish I was there" I chuckled, making my eyes go to the window.

"Yeah, Fionna was there, she literally died of laughter" Marshall said, kind of sarcastically,"She fell to the ground and couldn't get up".

Fionna blushed a little but smiled and wrapped her arm around Finn. Marshall noticed this and his eyes lit up.

"Oh Marcy wanna play the shoulder game?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Uh, OK" I shrug, not sure what to say or do.

"OK, I'm going to count our shoulders" he smirked.

He rest his hand on his left shoulder "One", then again with the right,"Two".

"You're crazy" I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"Three" he rest his hand on my left shoulder. "Four" he wrapped his arm around me and hugged me tight.

The others squealed. I laughed. "That's clever" I smirk.

Marshall squeezed my hand and led me off the bus. A figure in a dark hoodie was waiting at the school gate, staring at us.

He grabbed my arm as I walked past and whispered in my ear "Marceline, if you don't admit your a vampire, I'll tell the whole world what you really are" a smug grin could be seen on his face. Ash.

"And what if I do?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow.

"I wont show the world the pictures and videos I've taken" he waved a camera in front of my face,"I've got evidence, what have you got?"

 My mouth opened and closed like a goldfish, speechless. Marshall growled and dragged me away. I thought about his threat. He was obviously lying, I could tell!

"I can't believe this" Marshall grumbled, running a hand through his hair.

"It's OK" I reply, sighing deeply.

"How is it?" He turned to look me in the eyes.

"We can go back you know.." I say slowly.

"But what about our friends up here!?" Marshall yelled at me, his arms flailing wildly.

I squeeze his hand "We can visit them".

Marshall sighed "I don't want to leave.."

"Neither do I" 

I walked into form and sat down. I got out my book and read in silence. The bell rang and Marshall and I went our separate ways to tech.

Thanks for reading this part, hope you liked it!! Sorry for any spelling mistakes, its not my fault, I'm a fast typer. :c This book is also coming to an end so please tell me if you want another book to go alongside my other one and what it should be about Please, and thank you <33333333

(Edited)