back to normal?

This part might be a little short but I'm gonna make a pretty big authors note at the end and its kinda important (?)

Marshalls POV

Marceline frowned as we got off the bus, talking to the driver for about a minute before walking over to me and yelling. I stepped back and she raised her fists into the air. We were getting a crowd, people were walking up to us, a curious look in their eyes.
"He tried to apologise to us and you try to ATTACK him" she growled at me, fangs showing.

I grit my teeth and grab her sleeve. She tries to dig her fingernails into my skin but I manage to drag her into form.

"Be careful" I muttered "your fangs" I nod to her mouth.

"Your telling me to be careful, what about you on the bus" marceline hissed, her eyes wide and angry.

I flinched under her gaze and avoided eye contact "I'm sorry".

"Don't tell me, tell him" she jabbed a finger and bubba, who was sitting awkwardly in the back corner of the classroom, holding a bleeding arm.

I sighed and got up. She gave me an enthusiastic push towards gumball. I turned back to her and hissed, clenching my fist and walking as calmly as I could over to the guy in pink.

I cleared my throat to catch his attention. He looked up from his arm and narrowed his eyes at me. "What do you want"

"I'm sorry about all that" I rubbed the back of my neck "I mean, we've known each other for a pretty long time now, I felt awful and guilty when you betrayed us. But in all honesty, I overreacted and I'm so sorry" I gave him a small smile and shoved my hands I go my pockets.

He smiled back, standing up and opening up his arms for a hug. I reluctantly accepted. The couple of people who were also in the room cooed and yelled 'otp' at us, causing marceline and indi to burst out laughing.

I flipped off the few kids yelling that and went back to marceline.

"If we weren't going out, I'd totally ship you two" she grinned.

"Can you not" I rolled my eyes at her and rummaged in my bag to find my book.

I found it just as our tutor walked in and sat down at the computer, silencing the noisy class. I opened my book and read a couple of pages.

The bell rang shortly after and we all went our separate ways.

Time skip to break time. Everything seemed happy and back to normal. No more drama or demons trying to kill us. We were all back together since gumball had rejoined the squad. We talked about the future happily, discussing future jobs and marceline running the nightosphere to which she replied "no way".

"I can be your king" I smirked as her face turned red and pulled her in for a kiss.

She giggled and blushed darker, relaxing in my arms. We were happy, nothing could get better than this. I looked around our little friend group. Finn and Fionna were talking about exploring and traveling around the world together, bubblegum and gumball was talking about science and indi was standing in front of us, hands in pockets and grinning at us. I blushed lightly and she wiggled her eyebrows at me then nodded to marceline. I rolled my eyes back at her and rested my head on marcelines shoulder. I closed my eyes and took in her scent. My queen.