In the Nightosphere

Hai guys, I just wanted to say thank you for 18 votes!!! I can't believe it really. Also, I'm listening to adventure time songs on youtube so why not make a part? So, hope you enjoy. Thanks for 98 or something reads, that made my day. Well, I had a very weird day today... :I

Marshalls POV

As I lay on my bed, I thought about Marceline. I literally couldn't stop thinking about her. My head was pounding so I decided to float to the kitchen to grab some red to drink. 

"So, what do I do?" I ask myself as I turn the bright red apple in my hand, grey.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I quickly turned and picked it up. Walking upstairs, I read my messages. Fionna was wondering what I was doing, the usual. I was bored so I decided to text back as I sprawled back onto my bed.

Me: Hi, Fi. BTW I'm not doing anything this holidays

Fionna: Awesome, wanna hang out with Bubblegum and Finn?

Me: Why not Bubba?

Fionna: He's abroad visiting his family or something.

Me: Do you think I should go to the Nightosphere? I mean, I have some great friends there....

Fionna: And visit Marceline :P

Me: No.. I don't wanna talk anymore ;-;

I turned off my phone and got my laptop off my desk. I switched it on and started listening to music. Eventually,I drifted off to sleep, dreaming about my friends...

--MORNING--

I woke up with the sun in my eyes, not a great start. My phone buzzed but I ignored it. I had decided I was going to go to the Nightosphere today. I got up, grabbed some clothes, took a shower, got dressed then floated lazily downstairs. Opening the fridge, I got some strawberries and bug milk. Taking a gulp of the milk and sucking the colour of some strawberries, I got a sharpie and drew a happy face on my wall between two candles. I splashed the bug milk on it and chanted the words. A jet black portal opened up. Gulping slightly, I stepped in and was suddenly surrounded with fire. Hunson Abadeers castle stood in front of me.

"Marshall, what the hell?" a familiar voice yelled behind me.

I turned and got a slap on the cheek.

I gasped and stepped back "My cheek meat!"

I looked up and saw Marceline. She was floating lazily wearing a long grey shirt with a red no smoking symbol on it and blue shorts. Her black hair was down and looked messy, as if she'd just woken up.

"Stop staring" she waved a hand in front of my face and I blinked a couple of times, realising what I was just doing.

"S-sorry" I mutter, staring at the floor.

"Why are you here" she said more softly.

"I was going to meet a couple of old childhood friends but instead I got slapped in the face by the vampire queen" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry about that" she mumbled, rubbing her elbow.

"Its fine,hon" I wink and turn on my heel. I walk off, leaving her looking stupidly at my back. To be honest, it was pretty adorable.

I repeatedly slapped myself on the forehead "No, she doesn't like you back that way, we're only friends".

"Who are you talking about?" a low voice said.

"N-no one" I turn to look at my old friend, Sam

He had dirty blonde hair and a pale face. He was a vampire like me and nearly always wore the same red hoodie with black skinny jeans and multi-coloured converse.

"Oh come on, who is it?" he quirked an eyebrow at me, giving his famous goofy smirk.

"I don't know what you're talking about, psh" I try to wave it off but I guess he could see it in my eyes.

I turn away to the direction I came, daydreaming. I stared at the castle of the Lord of Evil and his daughter I was falling for. I sigh. Sam looked in the direction I was. His eyes widened.

"The Vampire Queen?" he gasped.

"What? No" I try to hide the blush forming on my pale face.

"Does she like you back" Sam asked.

"I dunno, we go to the same school", I point upwards, "Up on the surface".

"Dude, did she see you when you came?"

"Yeah, she slapped me in the face" I rubbed my still sore cheek.

"She totally likes you" he folds his arms and smiles at me "I don't know how you did it, but you got the Vampire Queen to fall for you".

"Or did she get me to fall for her" I say to nobody in particular.

"Look, lets go to my place and talk about it over a film" he offers.

I nod "What film"

"Heat signature, I have popcorn" He says, leading me to his place.

I follow smiling to myself. Does she like me back. I have to say, Sam never lies. I once again rubbed my sore cheek. I'll find out next term I guess....

(Edited)