Chapter 20: "I Gotta Go Now!"

Start from the beginning

Jordan: Any plans? It'd be nice to meet up and talk again

I squinted, my vision a bit distorted. I began to have flash backs and think of things that had happened in my life. Why I never felt like I had the proper care. Why it feels like the absence of a mother causes me to hope and wish for the perfect woman in my life? Why had my greatest source of joy have to come from one of the most painful things in my life? Wait... why do I still even have his number? What was the reasoning of continuing contact after meeting up involuntarily? Mostly... why have I been feeling lately like things can be fixed...?
Really, can they? I can't talk about these things with Ruby... hell, even if I could I wouldn't find the time because of her writing schedule. It hurts knowing that someone you love literally will always be home for you, but you still feel the pain of wishing that you both will actually be together, if you know what I'm trying to say. If it makes sense... I'm drunk, okay?

Me: No plans. Meet where?

I poured another cup of alcohol and drank it, coughing a bit afterward. I felt so free. He had offered to meet at an Italian sub shop that was about 15 minutes away from my house. It was a very nice restaurant honestly. Their food was great too. I agreed to meet up and checked myself out in the tall mirror in the hallway. I grabbed my keys and jacket and headed out.
Arriving 15 minutes later, I went inside and tried my best not to look too drunk. I had made sure my hair and makeup was alright in the car. I immediately noticed him on the far right side of the shop. I sat across from him.
"Wouldn't your wife and son be worrying about where you are right now?" I furrowed my eyebrows and burped.
"No, they would've worried about 10 minutes ago but that's taken care of. Her and Junior are away at her mom's." He said with a sly grin.
"Nice to know. Why'd you want to meet up though?" I asked. His expression turned serious.
"Because, Kiara. I'd love if we could get back on friendly terms again." He admitted.
"Uh huh...." I trailed off. "Sure." I shrugged, burping again.
"J... Just like that?" He squinted. I began laughing. The room looked brighter. "Kiara why did you arrive drunk?"
"I didn't plan on arriving drunk I was already drunk." I corrected him. He nodded. "You need to sober up before you go back on that highway back to your place. You're coming with me." He stood up, grabbing his coat and helping me up from my chair. My stomach turned as I stood.
He instructed me to get in my car as he followed me with his. He put his address into the GPS in the car after i told him I was well enough to follow it.
He surely enough followed me all the way to his large home, helping me from the driveway to the front door. I was beginning to get dizzy and slumped into his grasp.
"Shit," he mumbled, helping me in after unlocking the door. He shut the door behind us, locked it, and laid me on the couch. "I'm going to get you water and absorbent foods so that alcohol will soak away from your stomach." He announced before leaving me in the living room. I giggled and kicked my boots off. I began to have flash backs of when we used to date. The good times when we dated.
"Here." He came back with ice cold water and jelly toast. I sat up and thanked him while grabbing it. He sat next to me on the couch. "So any explanation as to why you're so drunk right now?"
"I've been just doing my thing, you know?" I said, feeling like I was underwater.
"I see. What's the problem?" He questioned. Problem?
"Why do you assume there's a problem?"
"Because the Kiara I knew never turned to things like this."
"Well the Kiara you knew is dead and gone." I chuckled. He sighed.
"Is there truly any way for me to make you forgive me for everything?"
"I already have. You gave me something beautiful and I can never repay you for that." I said, looking at my food the entire time I spoke to him. He was stuck.
"Well, Kiara... I want you to heal from it. I want us to heal from it. You deserved better." He said softly. I slightly gasped as I had a flashback to the first time of us being intimate, the day I lost my virginity.

"You are like a rose, I swear Kiara. So beautiful and eloquent." He said while rubbing his thumb across my chin. I blushed and looked to my feet that were propped up right against me as we sat on his bed.
"Thank you," I almost whispered.
"Hey, don't be so tense okay? I'm not gonna hurt you." He smirked. I looked to him. "Do you believe me? " I nodded slowly. "Good."
It was quiet for another 5 to 10 minutes until he broke the silence. I was extremely shy, I was only 16.
"I.. I wanna show you something." He said, putting his hand on my thigh.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I don't feel like you believe how beautiful and amazing you are... I wanna show it to you." He said.
"O--okay." I stammered.
"Relax. Just let me..." He trailed off as he moved forward to press his lips against mine. I let my legs down as his hand slowly moved up and down them. My heart beated a million miles a minute, the center of my body immediately growing warm and throbbed hard.
He slightly pushed at my shoulders and I laid back onto his pillows. He sat next to my body that laid across his bed now. He trailed his index finger down my cheek.
"My little Kiara. So precious." He mumbled while crawling on top of me. His finger trailed down my neck, between my breasts, down the center of my stomach and stopping at the button of my jeans. My eyes never left from where his finger was. "Nervous?" He asked.
"Y--yes." I nodded. He smothered his face in my neck and began to kiss it,  causing about a million butterflies to flutter through the lower part of my stomach and between my thighs. I gasped louder than I intented to, giving it away that I was enjoying it. He continued, using his left hand to begin to feel my body. He caressed my breast then clutched my side. He then began to make out with me, putting his hand up my shirt slowly.
"Your body is so soft." He whispered in my ear. He unbuttoned my pants and tugged at the waist of my panties. "And lavender purple looks amazing on you." He said, biting his lip while staring at the color of my panties. He pulled my jeans down, dropping them to the floor. He began to kiss and carress my thighs, making my throbs become unbearable. All the while my facial expression was plain, nervous as hell.
He lifted my shirt off of me, exposing my matching purple bra that boosted my voluptuous breasts.
"You.. are amazing." He was in awe with my body. "Please let me..." He said desperately, beginning to rub my pussy outside of my panties. Holy shit. I nodded, breathing a bit heavier. He stopped and slowly removed his shirt and shorts. His body was spectacular. His uh, bulge, was also very obvious.
He removed my panties slowly, admiring my soft even tone and bare and smooth pleasure area. He unsnapped my bra and let it fall. My face began to turn red, and he noticed quickly.
"Hey what's wrong? You are... stunning Kiara." He said, a bit baffled.
"It's just.. my first time and I'm a bit nervous." I admitted. He looked at me with sympathy.
"I understand. Just relax and trust me." He mumbled before sucking my neck again and propping my legs up on either side of him.
I screamed.

"...and I need you to trust me." Jordan's voice finished as I snapped out of my flashback. I began to feel emotional, remembering me trusting him and believing he wouldn't hurt me. I began to feel light headed, and I fell back onto the couch. He immediately jumped and shook my face. I was blacking out.
"Kiara! Are you okay?" I said loudly.

I need you to trust me.
You... are stunning.
Do you trust me?
I want you to feel as special as you are.
Do you trust me?
Do you trust me?

"I.. trust you." I mumbled, eyes barely opened and seeing nothing but blurriness and dimming lights.
"Huh..?" He said softly.
"I trust you.. Jordan... make me... feel better." I slurred. "Beautiful... " I mumbled. He looked at me blankly for a moment, almost with a bit of concern. I began to cry. "PLEASE!" I pulled him into a tight hug, crying harder on his shoulder. I lifted my head, looking into his eyes but seeing the eyes of the ones I stared into that night. I took his hand and guided it to my breast, proceeding to help him remove my shirt.
"I.." He began before I cut him off.
"I trust you." I repeated as my eyes drooped.

<2:43pm, the next day>

"Ow! Fucking geez." I winced as I held my head in pain that hit me before I even opened my eyes. Wait a second.
I sprang up quickly, realizing I wasn't in the right bed. Nor the right house. "Holy sh--"
"Good afternoon." Jordan's voice said as he walked in the room. He gave me a cup of hot tea.
"Thank you but I have to go now." I said, beginning to panic. I tried to quickly get up but i was knocked down by pain. I realized I was in my underwear. "You took my clothes off of me??!!" I yelled.
"You asked me to, Kiara... right before we...." He trailed of, hoping I'd get the idea.
"Nope. You're lying!" I laughed.
"Kiara..I'm not..we made love last night and afterward you said you didn't wanna be alone or scared so you stayed here." Jordan said with a serious face. I felt the familiar after-sex soreness between my legs. I couldn't breathe.
"I gotta go, I gotta go now!" I stood up, putting my clothes back on quickly. I grabbed my keys and phone and jetted out of the door. I checked my phone as I got into my car, seeing nothing but hundreds of missed calls and texts from Kyjuan and Ruby.  I tossed my phone into the passenger seat and quickly pulled out of the driveway.
I groaned as I pulled in. I turned the car off as the front door flung open.
"Kiara what the hell?!" Kyjuan shouted.
"Look im sorry okay? Let me explain!"
"We were worried to shit you've apparently been gone since 4pm yesterday? What the hell was that?"
"I...I was drunk okay, I---" I began before seeing Ruby come outside with tears streaming down her face. She ran over and hugged me. I felt... filthy. Just hugging her alone sent me a pang of guilt.
"We need to talk." She said softly and went inside. Kyjuan came and hugged me next.
"Don't scare me like that." he said before going inside. He left Ruby and I to talk in the living room.
"This is really hard for me to begin." Ruby started. "I know something has been wrong or something has been going on. But this... this is something else. What is it?" She asked.
"I.. I was drunk and I fell asleep." I said.
"I know you were drunk. You left glasses and empty bottles in the kitchen. Why'd you leave knowing how drunk you were? How urgent was it?" She asked. I was silent, looking to the floor. "I know things have been changing for some reason. We're going to need some space, Ki." Her voice shook as she left the room. My eyes stung and I dropped my face into my palms.