五 ↬ Uchiha

Today was just another normal day. Or at least that's what Minato thought. 

Ever since he had met this girl, whose name he did not even know, he could not stop thinking about her. 

Why had she really come there? 

And why couldn't have she come her father since she was his daughter?

As he was still deep in thought, the door to his room suddenly opened, making him jump slightly. He thought this was Kakashi coming to see him, but as he turned around to acknowledge said man's presence, he realised the man wasn't Kakashi at all. 

It was a totally different man. 

He had black raven hair and onyx eyes just like himself and was wearing a long black cloak. 

Minato stared at him intently for a while silently and the man did the same thing with him. He didn't dare get close to him so he waited for the man to make a move. 

The man seemed to hesitate to do something but he eventually did and approached the young boy swiftly. 

"Come with me," he simply stated (or rather demanded), making Minato even more intimidated now.

The young Uchiha just watched his back as he walked out of his room, but he eventually ran after the grown-up to catch up with him.

"Wait!" 

The man stopped in his tracks and glanced at Minato.

"Why should I be coming with you?" Minato asked him, a slight hint of hesitation in his voice. 

"You can decide to come or not, if you won't, I don't care," the man said solemnly before he resumed walking.

For some reason, he seemed to be sure that the boy would follow him.  

Next thing he knew, Minato was standing before him, preventing him from moving further.

"Who are you?" the boy asked him plainly.

The man held back a sigh, thinking about how it would be pointless to try to hide his own identity. 

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha."

"Uchiha...? This means...."  Minato trailed with a hint of expectancy in his voice.

"This means that we are from the same clan," Sasuke clarified. 

"Really?"

Sasuke nodded. 

"Now let's go. There are some things I need to you to know."

After that, the Uchiha man resumed walking, going past Minato. 

Minato did follow him and went to walk by Sasuke's right side. 

"Does Kabuto-Tou-Chan know about that?" Minato asked somehow shyly after a few moments of silence, as if trying to start a kind of conversation. 

"Of course he does. I'm not going to kidnap you if that's what you're thinking."

Minato did not mean to ask stupid questions. He was just really curious about the man. 

"...But why are you only coming to see me now?" 

Sasuke side glanced at him. 

"I've been busy travelling around the different countries of our world."

"Really?" Minato said somehow amazed. 

But Sasuke didn't reply anything.

"And so how it is?"