三 ↬ Mai and Kei

It wasn't long before Mai joined her daughter who had decided to go find her. 

"Mum? What are you doing here?" she asked puzzled as the girl hadn't even had time to leave the training ground. 

"Well, I said to myself that it would be better if I came to fetch you here," she replied with a smile. 

"Oh I see."

A smile suddenly appeared on the girl's face. 

"So where are we going?" she asked her mother curiously. 

"Just wait and you'll see," Mai answered still smiling. "Come on, let's get going now."

Kei nodded before they both started walking away, side by side. 

"But how did you know I was here?" Kei asked her mother at some point as they were still walking. 

"You forgot that I am a sensor."

"Oh yeah, right."

The truth was that Mai had been observing her daughter during the bell test along with Kakashi. But Kakashi had used the Body Flicker Technique and disappeared right after Mai had decided to join Kei.

Both were really proud of their daughter. And they were sure she would do well in the Chūnin Exams. 

As the two women were still walking, now being in the centre of the village, they bumped into Akira and her nephew and niece.

"Oh, Godaime-Sama," Akira said, smiling at her and her daughter. "It's nice to see you here."

Mai smiled back at her. 

"Hi Akira. Hi Boruto-Kun and Hima-Chan," she greeted them warmly. "How are you guys doing?"

"We're good, thank you Godaime Auntie!" Himawari replied with a bright smile that would make anyone melt. 

Kei smiled at the little girl fondly, and so did Mai. Himawari was really cute and adorable. 

"What about you Kei?" Akira asked the silver-haired girl. "I heard that Naruto was your new Sensei."

"How unlucky she is..." Boruto muttered under his breath. 

But the girls and women still managed to hear him. Anyway, they all shrugged it off quickly.

"Yes indeed. And things have been going well so far," Kei answered. 

"Good to hear it."

Akira was wearing dark grey pants (similar to Tsunade's) and similar high heeled black shoes as well and a white and black collared tank top with a black haori jacket with flower motifs.

(Just some complementary information: her hair reaches past her knees (like her mother) + she doesn't wearher forehead protector anymore, so her Byakugō seal is visible).