一 ↬ Kei's Team

"Kei-Chan, you know, there's something I've been craving for so long..."

The girl could feel her cheeks become hot, her body being now on fire as a wide blush spread across her cheeks. She couldn't make a single sound any longer, her throat was way too dry to so so, and she had a huge lump in her throat.

"......"

She currently was with Naruto, a grown up Naruto, who suddenly leant in to get closer to her.

"Kei..."

That was it...

"Kei?"

"........."

What she had wished for for so long was finally about to happen...

"Kei!"

"....."

"Kei!!!"

The girl suddenly woke up with a start, sitting up straight in her bed.

".........."

Her eyes scanned the room to suddenly meet her father's own black ones.

"Well....You sure were sleeping soundly," he said with a small smirk.

And now Kei was annoyed.

"......Dad......Why did you have to wake me up? I could have woken up on my own," she said, now pouting.

"If I had let you sleep longer, you would have slept in... Which means....."

Kei looked away from her father's gaze, and let out a small sigh.

"You would have been much later than you already are," he finished his sentence, almost teasingly.

"Dad. I'm twelve years old now, I'm not a five-year-old anymore," she retorted with a scolding tone.

Her father slightly narrowed his eyes at her.

"Well, since you're not a five-year-old anymore, you'd better get up and get ready to go to the Academy swiftly," he stated earnestly, yet he was smiling.

Kei groaned before sighing again.

"Alright, I'm getting up, look," she said as she got out of her bed.

Her father gave her a closed eye smile.

"And since you're a big girl now, you'll have to make your own breakfast. So that means you'll really have to speed up the pace if you really don't want to be late. I'll see you downstairs."

And with that being said, he swiftly left the girl's room to do whatever he had to deal with.

Kei groaned again before face palming.

"Great...." She muttered, frowning.

She quickly went to take a shower before getting dressed, (not forgetting her forehead protector in the process), and then went to brush her teeth before hurtling down the stairs.

She then quickly put her shinobi sandals on before opening the door swiftly.

"You're not going to leave with an empty stomach, are you?" Her father said from the living room, knitting his brows.

"Well, if I don't wanna be late, I have to go now and hurry up! But I'll eat twice as much tonight to make up for it."

"And since you're not a five-year-old anymore, I guess it's unnecessary for you to kiss your father goodbye!"

"You got it, Dad. See you tonight!"

"And you're not even going to say goodbye to your little brother?"