Chapter 19: "Leave, And Don't Be Here Whenever I Get Back."

En başından başla

1:47pm

I held Kalani in my arms while her head rested over my shoulder. She was completely wiped out from playing at the park.
I unlocked the front door to Symphony sitting in the living room under a blanket while writing in a notebook and watching TV.
"Hey, its about time you guys were back." She smiled. I smirked and nodded.
"Yeah, she is out of it. It was fun though." I said while bringing her to her room and laying her in her crib. I halfway shut her door then joined Symphony on the couch. "Whatcha got there?" I nodded toward her notebook.
"Just budgeting and lists." She said, putting it on the coffee table. I joined her under her blanket. "I do need to talk to you though." She muted the TV and looked at me. "So... what's been going on with you, Kee?"
"What do you mean?" I replied.
"You forget that we've known each other for basically our whole lives, and you don't think I can tell when something is messing with you. You've been off for a couple of weeks now and it makes me feel like it's me because you won't come and talk to me about it. We've always talked about everything...." She trailed off. My heart ached.
"I've noticed too and... I..." I began. You what, what are you going to say? "I don't know, I've just been absorbed into my own mind lately, and I'm.. I'm so sorry that it's been effecting us." I sighed and put my hands on her thighs. "You know I love you, right?"
"Yes." She nodded and said quietly.
"And I am so sorry if I've ever made you feel otherwise. I'm just... a bit bombarded right now." I said. My heart thumped harder.
"Why don't you just come talk to me about those things then, you use to do it all the time." She said sadly.
"I know baby, it's just.. things I've said before. I'm worried about everything--family, the kids, everything." I sighed and looked to the floor. She sighed and pulled me into a warm and gentle hug, running her fingers through my hair. It was like a shot of relief. I hugged her back.
"Kyjuan I love you. And you know you are never in this alone, I've always been by your side and nothing will change that." She said. I hugged her tighter and felt such a strong attraction to her, an extremely powerful attraction.
I pulled away a bit and looked into her eyes.
"I love you... I love you so much." I sighed. Her eyes began to water and her lip began to tremble. I could see in her eyes how much our emotional distance had hurt her. She briskly moved forward to kiss me.
It felt amazing, how soft her lips were, how gentle and plump they felt. She pulled away a bit with her right hand on the back of my neck and stared into my eyes. She tasted her lips, then looked down, shortly after she looked back up at me. Her eyes, so big, round and a soft brown. Her touch was so magical, and her voice was like angels descending from above.
"I missed you." She said softly. I sighed and pulled her closer to me, pressing my lips against hers. My hands softly held the sides of her face as we softly began to make out. She ran her fingertips down my cheek then proceeded to unzip my jacket. I helped her take it off.
She ran her hands down my chest, which protruded from my t-shirt, and lifted my shirt off exposing my bare torso. She bit her lip as I did the same, lifting her shirt and exposing her amazing figure and voluptuous breasts that sat high in her nude colored satin bra. My breathing picked up a bit and I felt myself getting an unable to be ignored hard on that had been way too difficult for me to get with her these past few weeks due to...that thing.
"You are so beautiful." I smirked and held the side of her face, rubbing her cheek with my thumb. She grinned. "I want you." I admitted.
"But.. we haven't done anything in weeks...." She said.
"Every day is a new day for change." I replied, running my hand down her bare thigh. I held my hand out for her to take, and she gently put her hand in mine. I led her to the bedroom, shutting the door behind her and gently lying her on the bed. She let her hair down.
"Sit up for me." I said, joining her on our bed. She obeyed. I slowly ran my fingers through her hair, then trailed my fingers down to her bra straps and pulled them off one by one. I then unclipped the back and let her beautiful cheast sit free. Her nipples were erect, reminding me of Hershey's kisses candy. I ran my hand down them, grabbing one and sucking it slowly. She sighed blissfully. I massaged the other. I gently laid her back and did the same with the other, now running my hands down her tight but soft stomach.
I began to kiss her neck and run my tongue down her collar bone. I felt her body shiver as she ran her hands down my back. I sat up and slid her shorts and panties off, lightly kissing and licking between her thighs, teasing her already dripping pussy.
"Kyjuan please," she moaned softly, running her fingers through my hair.
"My pleasure." I replied, endulging myself into her smooth, wet pleasure center. She bit her lip hard, keeping in as much noise as she possibly could and pushing my face deeper into herself.
She tasted extremely delectible. So sweet and creamy... I could taste her for hours. I got her close to her climax and took my face away. She pouted as she realized what I'd deprived her of. I licked my lips, still tasting her and brought her lips to mine so she would taste why I loved having my face between her legs. She savored the taste while pulling the waist of my sweatpants down and rubbing my hard on over my boxers. I sucked her neck more as she did so.
"God, please, I want you." She cried. I propped myself up on my left elbow and  teased her with my tip by rubbing it up and down her soaking wet slit. I then began to slowly push it inside of her pussy.
She grabbed my back, digging her nails into my skin and inhaling sharply. Her pussy tightly accommodated my size, making it easy but difficult to get inside of her. She was so wet and warm, I didn't wanna leave it.
I groaned as I slowly pushed in and out of her. She bit her lip hard, moaning and staring into my eyes. I took it easy, letting her get a feel for me so I wouldn't hurt her after being absent from her pussy for weeks. She began to moan my name and lick her lips while running her hands down my chest.
"Oh, gosh," I moaned into her neck. Our bodies pressed together, and I decided to change up the speed. I gave her quick and powerful thrusts, causing her body to bounce quickly with each. She shouted with each thrust, and I pinched at her nipples as her titties bounced with each motion. She began to shake and move away. I stopped then grabbed her wrists quickly and tight, making direct eye contact with her.
"Don't. Fucking. Move." I warned. She breathed shakily and nodded fearfully, I loved it. I loved seeing every ounce of lustful fear. I pressed my lips together and shoved my dick suddenly and forcefully all the way inside of her, grabbing her hair and pulling it back. She screamed loud and tears began to well up in her eyes. "I wanted to be sweet and pleasure you but now I'm just going to take what I want." I began to visciously pound her, gripping her body tightly.
"Oh my gosh, daddy!" She yelled and began digging her nails into my chest. I bit my lip and rolled my eyes back, not slowing up my speed or the vigor of my thrusts. Tears began to run down her cheeks. I used one hand to trail gently up her stomach then suddenly grip her throat tight. She moaned louder and louder, leading to her milky white cream beginning to coat my dick. I grunted and continued.
Her legs shook a bit as she began to cry for me to have mercy on her.
"Fuck that, you missed this dick didn't you?" I smirked. She nodded quickly. "I can't hear you darling."
"Yes!"
"Yes what?"
"Yes baby, I missed it!"
"Let me hear you say it." I groaned.
"I missed this dick daddy!" She moaned uncontrollably.
"Mm, that's a good girl." I mumbled and rubbed her clitoris softly, feeling it throb under my finger. "You've been touching what's mine?" I squinted. She hesitated to answer. "You have, haven't you...?" I scowled. She bit her finger shyly. I got harder over the thought of her pleasuring herself and making herself cum, who knew how many times. I stopped myself from getting too close to cumming.
I pulled out and stroked myself right where she could see.
"Wait no, I'm sorry just please don't stop Kyjuan I'm begging you," She moaned.
"Ah. I want you to touch yourself like you've been doing, and don't stop until I instruct you to do so." I commanded. She sat up and began to play with herself with her legs spread as wide as they could go, staring deep into my eyes and watched me as well. I kept getting so close while watching her, I admit I couldn't take it.
I inhaled sharply and shoved my dick I her mouth, cumming hard and filling her mouth and throat. Her eyes rolled back while furrowing her eyebrows. Relief.

                          <~•~>

I awoke to a dark room. It was quiet, and I was alone. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, feeling the thick soft blankets around me. She had put the blanket over me earlier today.
I turned the lamp on and put on a t-shirt on along with my slippers. I left the room to go into the kitchen, seeing the living room television TV on, Kalani in her play area chewing on some of her toys, and Angelique in the kitchen making dinner. I grabbed a cup of orange juice and downed it, putting the cup in the sink after.
"Well good evening sleeping beauty." She said sarcastically while dicing lettuce. I turned to her, back to the living room.
"Good evening. What's for dinner?" I asked.
"You'll see. We're surprising you with something tonight. Hopefully I can too." She said, mumbling the last part of her sentence.
"Ang." I said firmly. She sighed. "Where's Symphony?"
"Bathroom I think." She said, loading the diced vegetables. "I heard what you did earlier, I'm not sure how I feel about it." She began to move toward me.
"At this point I'm not too sure it should matter at this point I already told you--"
"Told me what? That you're tired of this? That you've finally realized you loved her? After the insane amount of fucking we've done since I've lived here? Please. I'll believe that when I believe you'll ever tell her about any of that stuff Kyjuan." She rolled her eyes and laughed sarcastically, standing directly in front of me. Her expression solidified as her eyes drifted to my left side and focused on what she was looking at. She gulped
"Will you sh--" I began as I looked to where her eyes stared. My heart dropped, seeing Symphony's watering eyes and expressionless face.
"Is there anything else I don't know about?" Her voice shook as a tear fell from her eye. I was speechless. Her breathing became heavier and her fists clenched.
"Symphony look, I---" I began.
"Stop! Do not speak to me. I really should've seen it. I'm so stupid! After she moved in you begin to act different and I looked at every possibility BUT this. You don't fucking know what love is and you never will. I never want to see your face again!" She screamed with tears covering her cheeks now. My chest caved in.
"Baby please don't..." I began and tried to pull her to me. She yanked herself away.
"Symphony please just let me explain," Angelique started, but was cut off by Symphony's hand going across her face.
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR SHIT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" She shouted. She turned to me as Angelique went to get her things. "I don't believe there's anything much that I have to say to you. Goodbye Kyjuan. Leave, and don't be here whenever I get back." Her voice shook and she walked off, grabbing Kalani and taking her bag to the car. She soon came back inside to grab her keys and she left.
My mind began to race and rerun everything that just happened. My heart's pace was extremely rapid and I began to feel light headed.