Chapter 48

Elizabeth's pov

''How did she look like? She was tall? strong? Did she even look wild like the forest? Please, tell me Princess'' Ban was asking like crazy as I laugh by his silliness. We at the balcony which you can see the clear sky and the towns as for the capital. The butlers, maids and cleaners were cleaning the room where Vivian attack and I fought her to save Meliodas and the others. I end up explaining how did the Goddess of the Moon Artemis looked like a young woman who was beautiful as the moonlight and giving more details of her godly appearance. Ban soon nods while he was surprised that she look young and wearing amazon's armor than a chiton dress. I giggled by that since that I thought first since it was my first time meeting a God. I wonder how her young twin brother look like? I bet he looks different from her. ''I'm shocked that she gives this book which I thought all of them were burn or destroy, and about your grandmother is the Sybil Monarch. I never thought she survived since most the Druids were targeting her and trying to kill her. It's miracle she end up being the Queen of the Human Clan'' Meliodas spoke.

I nods while Zeldris asked if Lady Artemis said anything else before we leave her temple. Merlin explain him that I could summoned her dueling she give this spell on my earring to call her whenever I want or to go back to her temple. Zeldris soon nods as Diane asked if Vivian will wake up and try to escape for calling Hendrickson what happen. ''No since the damage she got was very effect and will take ages to heal. And I don't think she will escape since Chander, Cusack and my father were furious at her and I think they are torturing her right now without a signal of mercy'' Rachel soon said. Diane looked scared and turn pale while Ban have a priceless looked on his face. Oh my, I didn't think they were this mad at her but then again, Meliodas and Zeldris were there as they have to kept the two Vampire Princes safe and unharm. I wonder how Astrid and Hester get if she attack Gelda? Definitely, there will be lot of blood on her grave. After all. I have seen what they can do. 

''Anyways, I order to put a anti magic barrier on the borderline which she was very clever to enter here without any of us sense her. I will asked the witches to put the barrier over the borderline dueling they're more skillful with black arts and curses" Meliodas soon stated which Rachel soon nods. I was surprised that Meliodas would say but at the same time, Vivian came here without someone notice it. I know that he's trying to protected me and the others. I don't know if Vivian said was truth or not but I know that Hendrickson send Vivian to get me. "If you pardon, I have to take Elizabeth to our room. I need to make sure she haven't used all her strength" Meliodas soon stated as I looked at him in shocked and confused at the same time.

He soon grab my hand and took me away from the balcony. I was quite of confused while he's looked in a deep  thought. I wonder why he taking me away from the others? Soon we made it to our room which he's close the door as he made me sat down on the bed. Meliodas was checking on my tummy and prengancy, he have his hand on my tender spots which tickles. "Well, well, well...you getting very insensitive with your spots, even your stomach is getting bit bigger than before. Which means everytime we're having fun, I can find the spots I want do and how to make you so arousal" he whisper which my face soon went to lava bits. Oh...dear God. He really knows how to turn on me.

My face was blazing burn while Meliodas have his usual smirk before he give me a chaste kiss on my lips. I burn up more before he pull his head back while smiling. "I sent Astrid and Hester to get your young siblings. They will come unlit the late afternoon as well, we need to get you resting for tomorrow since you're going check the new dresses for the wedding" he said as I have my eyebrow up. Kilia and Selion will become? Really!? And tomorrow I'm going to check out the dresses for my wedding? I was surprised as I smile which I start to act childish towards Meliodas. Meliodas chuckles by my childish act which he soon pull me into a passionate, deep kiss. I soon kiss back while we couldn't stop touching each others.

We spend our day like this which I really enjoy. I get to see my younger sister and brother again as be exciting for tomorrow. So much is happening this week which I only thought nothing would happen but something did. I met the man that night six years ago as meeting new people, falling in love, going to have children and getting marry. And knowing that I'm part of a ancient race which no one knew before. How crazy is that. I still have something do for Astrid and Hester which is, getting their mother back. I know it's going to be hard and difficult even but I have Meliodas and my friends by my side who support me with everything. I know every Clan can live in peace and harmony like it used to and bringing justice to Hendrickson for murdering Grand Master Zaratras Raiden and freeing my people from hiding.

It going to take lot but I know everything will be fine. I really know. Soon there was a knock at the door which getting Meliodas off of me and made me sit up, soon Meliodas told them to enter which seeing the twins who were carrying my younger siblings. Kilia! Selion!

"ELLIE!!! WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!"