Chapter 7

Elizabeth's pov

By the time I woken up, I found myself cuddling up by Meliodas while he was fast asleep. His arms were holding me and kept me close to him as he was nuzzling to my forehead. My face soon started burning up since I remember what happen yesterday. Oh god, if Astrid, Hester or Hawk and Wild found out about this they will be furious and kill him. Well, now I hope how Tatius and Abigail are doing since Hawk and Wild were mad  when Tatius snatch away Abigail from. I felt Meliodas hug me tightly and gently to his before my burnt badly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this very warmth moment being together. This feeling was warm and nice in me. And there was so much more of this feeling. Being here with Meliodas make me feel something I haven't felt before.

This feeling make me feel that I want to be by side and never leave him. I didn't know why but it was what I felt.  I sigh as I felt Meliodas hug me closer and heard his chuckles. My face burst of flames as I open my eyes and seeing him awake. My face burned quite of badly as Meliodas chuckled more and place a kiss on my forehead. Somehow it make me clam. "Good morning, MY precious Elizbeth" he whispered as I replied 'morning' in stutter before he laughs quietly and kiss my forehead again. He brush my bangs from my face and put his hand on my cheek. My heart started  beating and my body act different. Meliodas soon asked me if my legs were in pain as I blushed and shook my before they're fine. My face went to crimson as knowing my legs were bit sore and tired but very cormfortable.

"Come on, lets get already and get breakfast before they murdered me. If your leg started hurting then, I will pick up you, o'kay?" Meliodas soon said as I nods before he help me to get up and off of the bed, as getting to the black wardrobe. I changed into a light blue, midi sleeved, chiffon blouse along with a dark blue, long skirt and pair of lace up, brown boots. Meliodas changed to his same outfit when I met him. Meliodas get me out of the room and walking to the hallways. We were have a small talking but I kinda of enjoyed it talking with him lot. Soon I learn he and Zeldris were raised by their masters when their father, the Vampire King died and too, their mother. Their masters, Chandler and Cusack train them and teach them how to be a leader or ruler to their Clan. I was surprised that it was them to rule the Vampire Clan without being King. I wonder what happen with they want to be King? I didn't know but I didn't asked since I don't want to make him mad.

Soon we got to the dinner and seeing Hawk and Wild were very mad. I was confused as Meliodas and I get our seats and order our breakfast before I asked them whats wrong. "They forget our favorite scrapes yesterday and tried feed us pork. PORK! Dammit! We don't eat our own kind" they soon spanned harsh as Astrid, Hester, Zeldris and Gelda sighed as Meliodas was holding his laughs before we saw Tatius and Abigail coming in and take their seats. I notice Abigail's face was blushing as Meliodas soon asked where they were before getting Abigail burst to crimson flames badly, as Tatius smirk. I was confused unlit I soon figure it out what really happen yesterday. "Lets say that it was a night to remember, even great" he spoke as Abigail's face went to lava bits along me before Hawk and Wild threat to kill him.

I guess I wasn't the only one making love with a Prince. We soon started eating after our food hit the table. We started talking about helping out Tatius and and Abigail's wedding and the place. I was surprised but too, kinda of excited for a wedding. I always thought Ban and Elaine would get married and have a wonderful wedding in the Fairy King's Forest. I like the idea of helping them with the flowers or designs since I'm quite of artist with designs or making. They agreed as I finished eating before Meliodas stand up and take me out of the room. Meliodas was in a deep thought as we were walking. I was kinda of comfused and curious where we going. I notice the hallways were paint with a dark crimson designs and black. Its wasn't long until Meliodas took me into a breathtaking garden with different flowers.

I was amazed by how beautiful it was as it have amazing and wonderful type of flower. My eyes lit up like fireworks as Meliodas chuckled by my experience and take me to seat before he put me to his lap, wrap his arms around my waist. My face warm up as I felt he kiss neck before he started nibbling and nuzzling my neck. I heat up as I glance the garden. I read from the books that the gardens of the Vampire Castle were beautiful and called the moonlight gardens of Selene. They were so beautiful and saying that Vampire Clan only have it since they can control 'True Night'. We started like for a while as I felt Meliodas bite me softly abd suck my blood in a unharmed way. I didn't why but I let a small moan as Meliodas pinned me to the grass and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I kiss back as I felt the taste, passion and warthm before Meliodas pulled away from the kiss as, we're heavy breathing. I blushed very badly as my heart was racing very fast. Meliodas let out a laugh before he lean his head closer to mine as his hand was going up and down to my waist and curve. That didn't help with my blushed. Meliodas let out a laugh before looked at me. "I'm just enjoying my time with you, Elizabeth" he whipser as he pulled me into a other passionate kiss. I was surprised as I kiss back and grip tightly his vest.  Everything in me was enjoying this moment with him. The feeling was embraced more than anything else.