Chapter 30

Elizabeth's pov

I felt the rays of the sunlight hit my close eyes which I moaned softly as I soon sat up slowly and rub my eyes before I soon open them and seeing that me and Meliodas on the floor with makeshift bed and blankets. I felt my legs being tired and slightly sore which what happen yesterday at night. I burned up because that before I felt strong arms behind me and pulled me back to the makeshift bed as my back touch a very warm and well tone chest which my face got worst and the arms wrap around my waist as felt a nose nuzzling my neck and cheek. "Don't leave me, Elizabeth. You're so soft and warm which I want to keep you as my pillow" Meliodas soon whisper in a husky tone which I mewled when he pulled me closer and cuddling me up.

I think my face got even more worst than before. Meliodas soon let a 'purr' mix with a deep growled which sounds dominance. I heard that in mating relationship of animals, sometimes the male get dominant with their mates as making them submissive. I never thought I would experience this but there again, Meliodas is a Vampire which Vampires, Werewolves and Demons can be like the mating ritual with animals. Oh god, don't tell me that Meliodas will be like this. I soon sigh as I make myself comfortable at his chest before I turn my body around  ans facing Meliodas while he look in peace and joying himself with me. I sigh again before I fell at sleep on his warm hold. It felt nice and warm being held in his embrace. It really feeling very warmth and somewhat soft. It's wasn't long unlit I woke up and seeing that Meliodas was already wake.

I soon sat up while my legs were feeling fine now. Meliodas was hugging me behind which I Burned up while he was nibbling and nuzzling on my neck. ''You know, we should take a bath and have breakfast before I bet Astrid and Hester might hear our little mating season last night. And properly kick my ass'' he than spoke as I burned up badly while I know they been working on nursery all night which he maybe right about last night. I nods as he smile before he kiss my forehead which he soon stood up and pick me up into princess hold and walked towards the bathroom. I was amazed by the bathroom was bigger than the one of Liones. Meliodas soon chuckled before he walked in and start the bathtub before we there. We were bathing and washing each others as well, I kinda splash Meliodas with water which he smirk and I won't explain what happen next. (Meliodas, You son of *#%*%# AND STOP BEING A PERV! YOU JACKASS) I burned what he did as he was washing my hair.

We got out of the bathtub and dry before we change. I change into a flesh white, shoulder off dress with angle sleeves. The dress have embroidered golden panel on the bodice as down of dress have a flower embroidery at the side of the end of the dress and wore a stylish gold crescent moon necklace. And lastly white pointed flat shoes. Then again, I'm amazed by the clothes again which make me wonder who makes these clothes so beautiful and elegant.  Me and Meliodas left the room as he keep me close while walking. I was still blushing dueling of evenings of bathroom which will give more reason how Astrid and Hester will 'kill' Meliodas. Once we got to the dinner room,  we saw Hester who her head was on the table while covered her arms as wailing with a growled while her elder twin was comforting her and Gelda and Zeldris were in shock.

I along with Meliodas were confused and walked toward them while her wailing become mourning with regret and sad. ''Hey Zel, span out of it and whats going on with Hester? as well, why she sounding like a death animal?'' Meliodas asked as he got hit by a cup no other than Astrid who growled at him while I asked her whats wrong with Hester. ''Its puppy love. She have puppy love with a Half Werewolf named Cameron which she having trouble to talk with him'' she explain which shock me and Meliodas while Gelda soon span out and shouted 'WHAT' load as Zeldris look speechless. Hester have .... a crush? I was pure shocked about it while Meliodas look like he was in trouble and ask Astrid if her father, or uncle know about it which confused me and she said no which get him, Zeldris and Gelda sigh of relief. ''What wrong if Lord Klaus and Lord Claude know about it?'' I soon asked which they look at me with shock then, relief like I didn't know something which Astrid sigh while rubbing the back of her younger twin.

''The Dad Werewolves are very overprotective with their female pups which if the Papa Wolf knows his daughter fall for a boy Werewolf then, better if you know about that as it involved with lot of blood and brutal'' Astrid groan which shock me as Hester mourn again. Oh god, I didn't knew about that. Soon Meliodas sigh and asked Hester what she need help with which she move her back and seeing look wrecked before she look at him. ''Hey, it alright if he's your mate and want to spend with him. I know you would your mother for this but she gone and Klaus ask me and Zel to take care of you and Astrid. It's about being the damsel in distress then, you don't have to. You're Hester Blaise, the only Hybrid I know who likes being a heroine and kick some asses as well, wanna to protect here, the Vampire, Elf, and Werewolf Clans and others more.  Just be yourself and don't pretend to be something you're not. And the kid might have guts to like since you know who your old man is'' he add as Hester laugh while he was petting on her head.

I was speechless but soon smile while I glance them. I have a feeling that Meliodas will be a good father somehow. I think it dueling how he treat Hester and Astrid like if his own daughters. I giggled before I saw a lady who was standing behind Hester while she display a gentle smile. The lady was beautiful Vampiress like she as beautiful as the night and she have a strong resemblance to Astrid and Hester. She have a wavy, light blonde shoulder length hair and magenta color eyes with deep tea red eyeshadow and red lipstick. She have athletic build and pale complexion as she wore a bright red long, stylish coat top of a black dress and a black button strap ankle red heeled boots. She smile before her eyes land it on me who I was looking and confused. She look shocked while I was more confused. Who is she?