Chapter 37

Elizabeth's pov

After... umm... a passionate night. We fell at sleep. My body felt tired and want to sleep after all of that. It was weird what my body was telling me. Really weird and strange even. I really didn't know. I woken up after the rays of the sun hit the curtians. I open my eyes slightly as I felt really tired. My body was telling me to sleep. I sigh before I felt something cuddling me up behind. I knew who was. Meliodas have his hand on my stomach as I felt he kiss my neck. I slighty burn as a smile on my face. "Just rest. No one will interrupt you... just sleep" he whispered as give me a other kiss on my neck again. I slight smile before going back to sleep. I quilt over the bed as my body felt very warm. This feeling... felt calamity and tenderness even. I didn't really understand but... it just felt perfect.

By the time I wake up, it was mid morning. Meliodas help sat up as I was still half sleep. "You don't need to push yourself" he whisper as nuzzling and kissing my neck. My face little warm up as I small smile while my body felt normal but... something have change. I was bit confused why but I could feel it. Something have change... Meliodas have his hand on my stomach still which I look as he was some shocked before his eyes turn to deep stunning emerable and his black mark disappear. I was bit confused. "Meliodas..." I murmured as I saw soon his smile before he look at me with happiness and joy. "You starting to show" my eyes soon went wide and awake as I look down which I was shocked yet, surprise as my eyes soon lit up. I-I have the baby pump... it wasn't that big or large but I have it.

The pump of my children... my feelings were getting exciting and pure joy as Meliodas soon went behind as hold me dearly while he put his hand on my shoulder. He kiss my cheek before kissing my neck as putting my light pink nightgown slightly, as place a kiss on my left shoulder. "We will soon meet our children... we will meet them in no time" he spoke as my smile grew more. I can't believe it. It happening... I'm going to meet them and I feel so exciting and somehow childish about it. I couldn't help but to embrace this feeling and moment. We stay in our room while we were hearing talk of Astrid and Hester in the other room which was funny. Astrid was teasing her younger twin which she was the master of teasing while poor Hester, was bark her to stop as she sound embarrassed and frustration.

Meliodas would hold his laugh dueling he didn't want them to know that we were hearing their talk. Meliodas order a bulter to brings us food which we wait unlit he come with the food as he place toward the desk bedroom close to us. We start eating as I eat my food while Meliodas was often looking at me. I didn't notice unlit I finished. This felt relaxing and clam. We stay on the bed while he was still holding me. I was thinking about my siblings, Kilia and Selion... they must miss me since Meliodas take me to the Vampire Clan.
I can't help but think about them.  After all, I was the closest to them out of my family. "I hope they doing alright..." I quietly mutter. I felt Meliodas soon look at me and ask me whats wrong.

"I... miss my younger siblings, Kilia and Selion. I haven't stop thinking about them since you take me here... I miss them very much" I whisper while I felt Meliodas looking and seeing how I year for them. My family always stick together as being close to each others. I always took care them ever since Ban become a Holy Knight and went to adventures with his friends, Margaret being the Crown Princess and work hard for her studies for being Queen, Veronica training hard, make every Holy Knight and Noble take back what they about her and becoming the skillful and talent Holy Knight to protect us. While me take care of them and teach them how to read, write or help them going to sleep with father's help. I really thought, I was just being a priestess and help the children. Even think Veronica and Margaret want me  to dating someone to not letting me by alone.

I thought that was going to be my life. Yet, here I am with the First Vampire Prince who's my true love and the father of my children now. I miss them so much... "do you want me to get them here?" Meliodas said as I look at hin in shock which my eyebrows rose up. Eh? Meliodas soon chuckled by reaction as he place a kiss on my lips. "They seem friendly and think vampires are good guys. I can get them while no one is noticing. If  you want?" He explained as I stay there in shocked. He's okay with it. He wants them to be here. He wasn't wrong about it lot. Kilia and Selion always think we can be friends with vampires and have good terms with them. Even my father told that wouldn't happen.

I miss them, so I want them here. I soon nodded which get Meliodas smile before pulling me into a passionate kiss. I kiss back as my hands were on his chest and grip his shirt. I felt happy and enjoy even more. I was so excite to be a mother and I felt so much joy within me.