Chapter 46

Elizabeth's pov

We didn't get out of the room after a little making out. (Hahaha... You guys thought they were doing dot dot dot dot... I trick you) Meliodas was sleeping and holding me closer than before. I smile while he have his hand on top of my stomach, I end up cuddling him up for bit while I smell his scent. It was weird but good at the same time. I soon move from him a little and pull the book what Lady Artemis give me from my pillow and start reading it. I know I haven't told Meliodas about this and the Goddess of Moon told me that my grandmother is actually the ruler of the Sibyls. I know I felt bad not telling him either my brother but for the first time, I finally felt like I could anything to help others, feeling useful and protect someone who I care lot. I soon sigh as I read about my people's history. The Sibyls keep the balance of every clan and help them with every problem from avoiding war to each others. Most the Sibyls were women... well all of them were women. And they used lived in the Goddess of Moon's temple. That shocked me but I keep reading more and by reading they end up moving to Human Clan to help them.

The Sibyls were kinda like the Amazons somewhat dueling they were a race of women. That kinda of remind me of a book I once read. I end up feeling someone hug me behind which I soon hide the book and seeing Meliodas who was still fast sleeping. I soon blush badly as I try to get the book but Meliodas didn't let me go which he pull me closer to him and I felt his breath hitting my ear. I think my blood is burning up deeply. Oh God, I think he won't let me go now. I'm so burning very badly now. ''Eliza...beth'' he mumble in his sleep which my face went to lava bits. Oh God, I think I don't want to move or read now after he said that. I sigh of defeat as I turn my body around and up end cuddle his chest and went back to sleep. I know that when I'm with him, I don't control of myself nor thinking straight like I'm used too. I feel happy when I'm around with him and made me feel safe and comfortable, when I'm not around him, I feel sad and worry for him. 

That how love feels with the person you love the most. I think that how my mother felt with my father. It wasn't long unlit Meliodas woke up which was around the time I wake up earlier than him. Meliodas soon sat up slightly before helping me sat up as his hand was still at my stomach. ''Good afternoon, my beloved Princess'' he whispered as he kiss my neck for a little bit. I blush and slightly smile while he soon stop and looked like he got a idea. Meliodas soon reappear in front of me at my bedside as he pull me at the edge and made me sit there before he soon kneel down and he was in front of my stomach. He soon place kisses on my tummy which I mewled as my face soon got very warm than before. I felt so tense with his kisses. Very tense. I end up biting my bottom lip slightly as Meliodas lift his head upwards and looking at me. ''You looked so cute when you blush'' he said. I burn up deeply before Meliodas chuckled and pull me into a chaste kiss. I soon kiss back as he pinned me into the bed and started making out.

I felt quite of tense with make out before we stop and went to the dinner room. Meliodas was keeping me very close to him while I have a big blush with a small smile. Meliodas end up kissing my cheek as I look at him. ''So there's something you want to eat?'' he asked which I answer cheesy baked potato with a steak and a cup of water for once than blood. Meliodas nods before he kiss my forehead. I smile while we got to the dinner room's door but... they was some shouting and yell of anger and upsetting. I was confused before I heard Rachel's voice in the shouting. Rachel? Meliodas soon open the door and seeing Rachel upset and furious arguing with vampire that I never saw before. I could feel his aura was stronger and darker than Meliodas' master or any of the elders. His eyes were the same like Rachel's vampire form, red crimson that resembles blood with slitted pupils. He was a man around his thirties and tall height, his hair was pitch black that was curled and passes down to his shoulder with slit, curly bangs. His skin was white paler than a normal vampire like Gelda or Layla, he have a mustache and short bread as seeing his vampiric teeth like fangs. 

He wore a blackish, high collar torn cape top of a black suit adorns with crimson elaborate design. "Vlad..." Meliodas soon coldly mumble as I looked at him in shocked. That Lord Vlad? Rachel's father? He soon glare at his daughter while Rachel looked utter upset at him. "Really!? Really father! You can't just say that about them! First you got furious and used the names of Meliodas' parent to get Elizabeth's brother and friends out! Then you call Meliodas and Prince Ban to talk about the Holy Knights who much hell they brings us! And now, you ordering your own daughter to abandon the guard duty to Elizabeth! Oh my Artemis! This so stupidest thing I ever heard from you!!!" Rachel nearly shouted furious tone. I was shocked hearing her like this but I know she mad at her father.

"You know what those bastards done to your grandparents! Do you want the same thing happen again to your mother! They kill Layla and leave Klaus a widowed and her daughters are now living without mother and father to be around with them! It's their fault!" "Oh my, Vlad the Impaler us now using the person who I respect the most and the brother of my mate! How dare used their names for you pity excuses!!! You're such coward" Rachel snarl harshler and cold at him which Lord Vlad said 'what' darker and harsh while their auras soon was relause and it was harsh and upsetting which I saw the day turn black and the moon was crimson again. Oh no, they really push their limits. Now I have feeling that I should Lady Artemis for help.

"Both of you stop this nonsense! You can't just-" "SHUT YOUR MOUTH, MELIODAS!!! THIS IS FAMILY BUSINESS!!!!" They shouted at Meliodas which Meliodas soon went behind me while whispering scary.  I think they scare him.

"THEN WHAT IS IT!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SO WORRY ABOUT! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS YOU OLD FOOL!!! TELL ME!!!"

"I'M AFRAID THAT I'M GOING TO LOSE YOU!!!" He shouted as Rachel's soon disappears and looked shocked which saying 'what'. Me and Meliodas stood there quite of confused as Lord Vlad soon sigh and looked at her. "Ever since Layla died, I been so worry about you and your mother. Layla was your mother's top student which she was defeatless and strongest Vampire Knight. I'm worry that I'm going to lose you and then your mother, that why I'm acting this. Not because my hate for  Druids but my fears losing the two people who I loved the most" he said which Rachel look at him more shocked. He was acting like this...he's afraid of losing his daughter. I guess, he didn't mean to used Meliodas' parent names for that, he was just too worry about his daughter.

Meliodas was pure shocked with Lord Vlad's words as Rachel sook sigh and put her hand on his shoulder and looked at him heartful and sincerely. "You should have told me before we got into this argument. I forgive you and we better have this talk back home as not in front of a pregnant girl. Besides, it felt great to tell shut Meliodas down" Rachel whispered which they were holding their laugh while Meliodas shouted them 'Hey'. Lord Vlad soon smile before he turn into multiples bats and fly away. Rachel soon tell us to come in which we did and take our seats. Meliodas soon ask her if she was alright which she said fine.

"We should work about wedding and about getting Elizabeth's younger siblings here. Rachel, I want you to pick them up so they can be with Elizabeth" he soon said as Rachel soon nods. I was happy about seeing my siblings and Lord Vlad make up with Rachel. I guess, we have to be truthful to each others. I'm going to tell Meliodas about I'm learn about my hidden powers and about my people's history.

I have to be fair with him.