Chapter 28

Elizabeth's pov

After we.. umh.. make love, we fall at asleep while cuddled with each other. Meliodas would whisper something about me which it was me taste like deer and he would take out the taste which I think he's like it. I guess? We woken up and Meliodas take me to the bathroom as both of us take a bath on the bathtub which my face got very hot and badly even. He would tease me about how I smell or put his all over my body which I went to lava bits as he smirk while he nibbling my neck. I burn up very badly by he's doing but I let him do with my body since his touch was tension but yet, comfortable even. We stay in bathtub for the whole mid morning before we got out and dry as changing. I change into a open white long coat which floor length on top of a light blue short flare dress with dark blue low heel shoes. Meliodas changed to his usual outfit as we soon leave the room and went walking to the dinner room.

Meliodas was keeping me very close as usual and have his arm around my waist while my face was still burning dueling of the events of the bathroom. I couldn't help but to burn up very badly since I felt that I didn't have control of anything today. I felt have to be touch by him. I felt I have to be mark by him and he suck my blood. I didn't know if it was the thirst for blood or the part of 'horny'. I really don't know. We soon got to the dinner room as went the the giant table. Before we take our seats, Meliodas sat down and pulled me into his lip as made me sit while his arm was wrap around my waist and the other one was playing with my hair. I soon felt his breath hitting my neck as I soon burn up while I was embarrassed before I heard his chuckles.

"Don't worry, I'm just teasing you for a bit. Besides, I already my breakfast yesterday'' he whisper as my face went to lava bits while I knew what he meant by yesterday. Oh god. The waiter soon came as he's my orders while he nods before he left which Meliodas was nuzzling and nibbling my neck as my cheeks were burning up. "HEY PERVERT! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ELIZABETH! BEFORE I KICK YOUR SORRY VAMPIRIC ASS TO THE MOUNTAINS! YOU PERV!!!!" I soon heard Hawk's voice as I turn my head and seeing him with Wild, Gelda and Zeldris who looks disbelief while he was glaring at Meliodas. They soon take their seats while Hawk was shouting something about Meliodas which I couldn't fully understand as Wild clam him down.

"Really Meliodas, stop being this perv which it very uncomfortable for us and even Elizabeth. Why you keep acting this childish and horny on Elizabeth which she isn't your wife" Zeldris then spoke annoying and serious while Meliodas look like he didn't listan and kiss my soft spot which my face got little hot as they look more disbelief and annoyed by it. Meliodas soon pulled his head back before place a kiss on my cheek which I burn more before he smirk and look at his younger brother. "Sorry Zel but I can do anything I want with my mate which she will have my children, so no and why you don't make out Gelda, huh?" He said as Zeldris and Gelda soon blushed like crazy while Hawk and Wild shouted 'DON'T PULL THAT, MORON' as he chuckled before look at me with desires mixed with carving which I burning up more before I soon felt a aura of ragen, bloodlust and annoying as I knew who was.

"Don't pulled that, Meliodas. Do you want me to rip off your and streak you up like some animal because I will do so horrible and worst than you can image" Rachel said harsher and cold while Meliodas look at her with slightly nervous as her face was written of killing him now which match with her aura and I felt awkward somehow dueling I don't felt scared of her. Zeldris look relief by seeing her while Hawk and Wild were devilish smirk at Meliodas as he was glaring at the Dhampir who look at him harshly. "Uhmm, both of you can stop because I'm hurngy and I want to eat before going to the check up of Lord Raphael, so please stop now" I beg soft and embarrassed as they soon stop while Meliodas hug me tightly and mumbles something before Rachel take her seat as I notice Zeldris, Hawk and Wild were pure shocked while Gelda look surprised and smile like she remembers someone.

It wasn't long unlit the waiter come with the food and served us before leaving as we eat peaceful. I notice Gelda was smiling lot while Rachel explained Meliodas about me drinking blood for the babies get vampiric power they need as he nods and thank her for take care of me while he was helping Klaus and Claude. Rachel nod while Gelda's smile grow more as getting me and Zeldris attention by her smile. Why she so happy. I soon asked her why she's smiling as the four of them look shocked while Gelda look surprised before giving a small laugh and look at me with happiness and joy. "My older sister Layla used to stop Rachel and Meliodas from getting into fights with her soft voice she has. You somehow remind of her with that genlte and benevolence voice. I guess now, Rachel become very fondness on you and become the soft spot of Meliodas" Gelda explained.

I was some shocked by hearing that while the others agrees with her that I remind them of Layla. Layla. The mother of Astrid and Hester as the wife of Klaus. I soon asked her how Layla was as Gelda explained that Layla was as beautiful as the night while she was honourable Vampire Knight and kind sister as add she was idolized by Rachel when she was young. Rachel soon blushed and turn away while Gelda giggling as Meliodas and Zeldris smile. I was amazed by Layla as I wish I could met her. She really sounds a very good person and beloved sister while I wonder if Astrid and Hester are thinking about her? Of course they do, thats their mother. I know how they missed her like I do with my mother. I really miss you, mother.