Chapter 3

Elizabeth's pov

When I woken up, I found myself in kingsize bed and I was covered by a blankets. I sat up and seeing the room was like king room with royal designs but black and crimson with golden. I notice the widow that it was still night as the moon was give a bright glow. How did I get here? Soon I remember that Meliodas the First Vampire Prince of the Vampire Clan, claim me as his and take me away from Liones, my home. I hold my head as thinking how I'm going to get home or to get out of here? This was the Vampire Kingdom filled with Vampires with lot of lustblood and desires to take what they wants. I don't how I'm going to get out when a Vampire see me and eat me up. Oh my god, how I'm going to get out.

Soon the door open as Meliodas walked in before closing it. "Great, you awake" he said with a smirk as walking to me as I burned up for no reason and my body felt very warm. Meliodas sat down next to me as he grabs a piece of my hair and play with it. My face was heating up very badly. "Why did you bring me here? I have to return with my family and siblings" I said as Meliodas looked like he didn't care and smell it. My face went to lava bits and I felt my heart was beating as crazy. "Like I said, you're mine for eternity and I'm not letting you go back to the Human Clan, Elizabeth. You're mine and you belong to me now" he said as I think my face was on crimson flames. I don't know why but this feeling was burning me inside like I was in fire with passion.

I rubbed the back of my neck and felt a bit of pain on my neck. That when I remember that Meliodas bite me and...the kiss. I think my face went worst than ever. Meliodas soon chuckled as he moves closer to me. I was heating up as his hand was on my waist and the other one on my hand. Oh god, I think I'm going to pass out. "I'm very hungry are now. Not for blood but more of that taste of you that is making me crazy" he whispered as my heart was beating faster and loader. Almost skipping a beats. Meliodas soon chuckled before he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I was shocked again as the taste felt good. I couldn't help but to closed my eyes kiss back as the kiss was getting slightly rough and even hard but yet, more passionate. I felt that Meliodas slowly pinned me to the bed as bite my bottom lip. I gasp as he let his tongue explores my mouth before I knew my lip was bleeding.

Meliodas soon kiss harder and deeper as drinking my blood in the kiss. I swore the my heart racing like wild horses as we pulled from the kiss and were heavy breathings. I let a small moan that shocked me and Meliodas soon smirks. "You like that, didn't you? Elizabeth" he whipser as my face burned up like the sun than my body. Meliodas soon chuckled as take off my hat and rip off the cross. I think he wants to take my virginity away and have my first time. Meliodas soon was about to kiss me but soon he got hit and sent to the wall. I sat up fast and seeing a girl who looked furious here. She was a teenage girl that process a wonderous beauty and have fair skin. She a light blonde that waist length and enchanting pink magenta eyes.

She was wearing a white cropped top with long sleeved, black leather jacket and blue shorts with black cuts tights. And a pair of leather boots. She looked at Meliodas as her build ragen. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!! YOU MORON!!!!" She roar as Meliodas stand up and saying he was 'enjoying' have a taste of me before my heart started skipping beats. I really need to what is this feeling. "Astrid, I will not do anything bad with Elizabeth. Besides, she was liking it lot" he said as my face went to lava bits and that girl named Astrid looked more furious and kicked out Meliodas of the room before shouting to 'stop being a pervert' as she slammed.

"You moronic pervy Vampire Prince" Astrid mumbles as I soon asked her if she got kidnapped by a Vampire and got her into the Vampire Kingdom in worried. I was worried that she was one of the victims of the Vampire as she looked at me with a very confused looked. "Kidnapped? Um Lady, I live here and why a moron want to kidnapped me? That stupid" she said as I looked more confused and wondering why she said that? "Well, I thought Vampire kidnapped you from the Human Clan and bring here" I said as She looked more suprised and looked away like she was embarrassed, it got me more confused than anything as she sigh before looked at me. "I'm not a Human. Actually, I'm a Hybrid of Werewolf and Vampire" she said as I was utter shocked. A Hybrid!? She a half Werewolf and half Vampire!? I thought the Werewolf Clan got destroy a long time ago.

Astrid soon giggling by my reaction before she smile. I was more confused. "I'm Astrid, daughter of Werewolf Alpha Klaus and Vampire Duchess Layla. I live here with my young twin sister, aunt, and friends. I'm sorry if I scared you. I got really at Meliodas when I heard his Human mate was in his bedroom and horny stuff. I swear to god, if you anything to you. I will kick his ass" she said as I giggling by her comments. I didn't why but I wasn't scare of her or Meliodas. They didn't looked like any blood thrist creatures but more like normal people. I wonder if there are more Humans and Werewolves here?