End Notes | Royal Intentions Release Date

Hello everyone!

You have now finished the second book of the Becoming Queen Series! I am SO excited that you have made it this far and would like to thank you so much for reading the series!

Now, as you can tell by the title, there is a third book and it is titled Royal Intentions.

I do have a release date set, but first I'd like to touch on a couple things.

1st: I'd really like to do a Q&A for you guys, answering questions about characters, story plot or anything that confused you along with if you wanna get to know ME a little more. Therefore, if you'd like for me to do a Q&A, go ahead and comment below some questions that I can answer!

2nd: I'd like to ask for a little more feedback from you guys. I LOVE writing all of my stories, but the one thing I feel I never get is some feedback and love from you guys. Whether it be votes, comments, etc. I also have social media but that leads into number 3!

3rd: Social Media! I have social media accounts. Majority of the time I use Instagram, but I'm trying to get better at using Twitter. Either way, here's my social medias so that you can add me and look at edits, see posts of Justin and posts of me on my private. Instagram: thejustinsgirlfriend , Instagram (Private) shannahortiz , Twitter: OfficialJBGF

4th: Don't forget about Becoming Queen: The Instagram / Kindom Domination: The Instagram!!! It's a story I've created to show this book in a different platform! I know a lot of people are tired of Instagram stories instead of actual book type stories on Wattpad BUT this one's not exactly a story on it's own and more one to coincide with this one! I also want to point out that there will definitely be Instagram stories to go with each book in the series as well as in my other books!

FINALLY, I want to thank you all for reading through what I just wrote because I know it can be a pain in the ass and a lot of people hate to read a bunch of things the author is writing. But, it's all things that I've wanted to point out to you guys and I'm so glad I was finally able to altogether in one chapter. I'm not too good at putting endnotes on chapters, but I at least try...

Without further ado, the release date for Royal Intentions: Third Installment of the Becoming Queen Series ISSSSSS: November 13th, 2019!!!

Once again, I want to thank each and every one of you for reading the story, reading these notes and hopefully for reading the next book. Don't forget to check out Becoming Queen: The Instagram / Kingdom Domination: The Instagram and comment questions below for a Q&A!

The Introduction for Royal Intentions will be up soon! So don't forget to check that out as well!

all of my love,

shan:)