eight.

Back outside, Hadlee had gained the nerve to turn the car off, sending the girls inside as she sits there for a few moments.

Once the six girls are inside, Jessica stops them, turning to the others and sighing.

"Look guys, Hadlee is super worried about tonight. She's nervous. Like, more nervous than I've ever seen her and I want her to be okay. So, we all need to do exactly as she said. No cut ins, no excuses."

The other girls nod.

"Okay, I think we should go in two by two. Me and Cami will go first, then Dani and Paislee and finally Bridget and Liz." Jessica orders.

They all agree and Jessica and Cami make their way inside, being noticed by few but far from many. Same with Dani and Paislee... and Bridget and Liz.

"They look familiar." Finn states to Quinn, looking around at the six girls now in the room.

"I thought so too." William mentions.

"Everyone stay calm." Justin tells them. "We'll handle whatever happens."

"Camila?" Maverick asks, looking to Cami.

Cami doesn't react, just as she was told, earning a grin from Jessica.

"Who's Cami?" Tyler asks.

"She looks exactly like one of Hadlee's best friends." Maverick says, shaking his head.

Outside, Hadlee leaves the car and walks into the building, her gun attached to the holster on her leg under the dress and her heels clicking across the marble floor at a steady pace.

"Hadlee." one of the security guards speaks.

"Hello, boys." she says, nodding once at them.

They open the doors immediately, letting her walk through, a few gasps escaping people around the room.

"Hadlee?" Alex says, shocked.

"Holy shit." Quinn says, excitedly.

"How in the..." Finn adds.

"We should've known." William chuckles.

Hadlee walks a bit further into the room, casually making sure the girls are where they need to be before turning to the left and approaching a table.

"Are you Hadlee?" a girl asks.

Hadlee smiles. "I am, you are?"

"Ashley." she grins.

"It's nice to meet you." Hadlee grins, getting the names of the other three people at the table. Josie, Aaron and Bryson.

Next, Hadlee moves to a table and meets Mark, Joe, Malia and Victoria before moving to the third table and begin introducing herself.

"I'm Ed, this is Gary, Sara and Kim." one of the guys grin.

"It's really nice to meet you guys." Hadlee smiles.

"We didn't know you were coming." Sara starts.

"Yeah, I mean, we hoped but no one knew." Kim agrees.

I nod. "Well, no one really did. I kept it to myself and decided to come super late." I laugh lightly.

Having enough and wanting her gone, Maverick rises from his place at the table, crossing the room and making his way over to Hadlee.

"Excuse us." he says politely to Kim and the others.

"I do not need to speak to you right now, Maverick, I'm getting to know a few other people. There's no reason for me to leave, I just arrived." Hadlee says, looking at him before back to the people at the table.