four.

"Thank you, officer." Hadlee's mother says politely, closing the door after the officer.

"I'm going to my room." Hadlee says softly, walking past her mother and step father.

*Hadlee's POV*

Entering my room, I sigh heavily and sit on the bed, a million thoughts racing through my mind.

Who the hell was that? I've never seen them before. It seemed like a girl. Maybe she knows Amber? Okay, Hadlee, that's a little excessive. Who could it have been then? Why were they after my siblings of all people. Maybe it was a warning or something. But wouldn't Justin or Rylee tell me if something's going on back in Canada? I mean, why wouldn't they?

I shake my head in frustration, grabbing a notebook and starting to make a list.

-clothes:

Shirts

Pants

Undergarments

Socks

Shorts

Pajamas

Tanks

Gym clothes

swimsuit

-shoes:

Sneakers

Heels

-computer

-chargers

-cash

-bathroom essentials:

shampoo/conditioner

Bodywash

Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash

Hairbrush, hair ties

Deodorant

Face wash/moisturizer

Makeup

Makeup remover

Perfume

CARRY ON:

Mobile charger

Headphones

Travel pillow and blanket

Book

Water bottle

Wallet

Once I feel I have everything written down, I nod to myself and leave my room, going downstairs to find my mother and Alejandro sitting at the table.

"Hey." I say softly, entering the room.

"Hey honey." my mom speaks up, sitting up straighter.

"I uh, wanted to talk to you really quick." I tell them, sitting on the other side of the table.

"Okay, what's up?"

I sigh. "I'm going back to Canada."

Their eyebrows raise immediately.

"There has to be something going on for that to happen earlier. I've never been bothered in Texas before." I explain to them. "I need to go back and figure out what's going on. Obviously they're not telling me something."