ten.

Three days after the dinner, Hadlee had still kept herself away from Justin and the others, even ignoring Rylee's texts and keeping completely to herself. Besides, with working around the clock there's no way she'd even have time to keep in contact or agree to meet up with anyone. Working on finding the attacker and also going to the gym twice a day, she barely has time to think.

That being said, she wouldn't let her busy life keep her from at least missing being around everyone... especially Justin.

After waking at 5am, she gets herself a cup of coffee before dressing in her gym clothes and meeting the girls downstairs.

"Let's go," Hadlee says softly, walking them all outside and leading them to the cars.

Taking two cars, the girls arrive at the gym ten minutes later, going inside and huddling in a corner.

"Alright, Cami, Dani, and Pais, I want you to do the same workout as yesterday one time through, five-minute break and then do it a second time. Tonight we'll change it up." Hadlee tells them and they nod, walking away.

"As for the rest of you..." Hadlee pauses. "Jessica, I want you on weights, build more muscle and tone, after that do what you feel you need best."

"Okay, cool." Jessica nods, walking away.

"The two of you need to start on the punching bags. Your throws are still weak. Next, work on your toning over at the weights and then work on the treadmill going back and forth between slow and quick speed. If you want, also work on the stairs." I order.

"Okay." they sigh, walking away as well.

As they do so, Hadlee reaches down and reties her shoes before moving over to the treadmill to start her workout.

An hour later, the girls all exit the gym, sweating head to toe and too tired to say anything to one another. Once arriving home, they all split up and take their showers before getting together in the kitchen and starting to eat breakfast.

Upstairs, Hadlee gets out of the shower last. A towel wrapped around her body, she sighs to herself and enters the bedroom (she has a personal bathroom). Walking over to her bed, she looks down at her phone to see 2 texts. The most recent from Cami, making her tap that one first. Making eggs, want some? Licking her lips, Hadlee texts a simple yes please in response before going to the text from Rylee, which she had gotten when they were still in the gym.

Clicking on it, she reads it. Hey girl. I know we haven't talked since the dinner and you're probably busy working on trying to figure out everything that happened with your little brother but there's a party tonight. All of the crews get together again and this year it's at our place. We wanted to invite you and the girls. It starts at nine. Hope to see youuuuuuu

Hadlee grins at her text, replying immediately. I guess I could use a night off... we'll be there.

Setting her phone down and plugging it into the charger, she heads to her closet and throws on a pair of light sweatpants and a tank top before going downstairs and entering the kitchen.

*Hadlee's POV*

"Perfect timing, eggs are done," Cami says, smiling.

"Great." I grin, grabbing a plate and helping myself to some eggs before sitting with the others at the table.

*No One's POV*

Once breakfast is gone and the kitchen is clean, Hadlee turns to the girls.

"Okay, we're canceling tonight's gym time," she tells them. "We're going to a party. Not like the other night. This one's casual but it is with the same people as the other night so we need to make good impressions. It starts at nine so I say we get there at ten. I'll tell my mom that we're going."