twenty-two.

My eyes blink open, everything blurry.

I'm dizzy. Extremely dizzy. And my head pounds.

"Where am I?" I mumble to myself, glancing around.

Desk. phone. File cabinets.

I blink a few times, letting the memories flood back in.

"Oh shit," I whisper, remembering what had happened. "I need to get back to the house."

Forcing herself off the ground, Hadlee grabs the phone once again, dialing another familiar number.

Soon, Hadlee finds herself walking out of the warehouse and over to the car that she had first arrived in. Getting into the front seat, Hadlee starts the car and takes a few deep breaths, ignoring the pain in her chest and making her way towards the safe house, remembering that's what she was told on the phone.

Arriving a while later, she parks the car and stumbles up the sidewalk, becoming dizzy again.

"Shit," she mumbles to herself, not knowing which way to walk.

"Hadlee?"

She can't answer.

"Hadlee!"

As Hadlee falls, passing out again, doctor Anderson runs over from his car, grabbing her before she hits the ground.

Rushing her into the house, doctor Anderson orders Damon and William to give him a room to operate as she needs it immediately. As he starts the operation, William rushes upstairs, knocking wildly on Maverick's bedroom door.

"What?" Maverick asks sadly.

William opens the door, peering over at him. "Hadlee's alive. She's in surgery with doctor Anderson downstairs."

"What?" Maverick exclaims, jumping up and rushing to his parents' rooms. "Mom! Dad!"

They both open their doors, looking at him with sad eyes.

"What's up, honey?" Mariana asks.

"Hadlee's alive. She's downstairs in surgery with doctor Anderson," he forces out, all of them rushing downstairs to be met with Rylee and the others as well.

"Someone needs to call Justin, now," Ryan mentions.

"I'll do it," Maverick says, taking out his phone.

Meanwhile, Justin sits in his car, staring out at Stratford before him, not knowing what to think or what to do.

Until his phone rings.

"Hello?" he answers, not bothering to check the ID.

"Justin, you need to get back here," Maverick tells him.

"Mav, I need time to-"

"Hadlee's alive. She made it home."

"What?" Justin asks, shocked.

"Doctor Anderson is here too. He's doing surgery."

"I'll be there in ten," he tells him, hanging up and starting his car up.

Arriving at the house soon after, Justin rushes inside, looking around.

"Well?"

"We haven't heard anything yet," Maverick states.

Justin paces the floor impatiently for the next half hour, no one speaking up because well, what would you do if it was the love of your life?

Soon, doctor Anderson emerges from the room and looks around at everyone.