introduction

Welcome to Kingdom Domination: The Sequel to Becoming Queen

it should be noted that this story is in no way, shape or form about an actual king and queen duo. It's more a title in a completely different lifestyle.

***

i am so so excited to share the next chapter of Hadlee & Justin's story with you all. Just like the first book, there was a previous version but it's been deleted and this is the new and improved version. The new version of the series is so different and i'm so much happier with this version than the last!

Overall, the plot of the book is the same although details and some things have been changed (if you read the last version)

As some will recall (from reading the first version), I love to be given feedback just as any other writer. I appreciate votes and comments, just the littlest thing to let me know you are liking the chapters or story altogether helps my motivation so much.

This book will be uploaded once a week once the release date has arrived. The day of the week will be TUESDAY.

RELEASE DATE: JANUARY 8, 2019!

Thank you all so much for giving the bok a chance!

I am so happy to be publishing a second book that I am VERY passionate about!

all my love,

shan:)

BOOK COVER: