E p i l o g u e

*Ali's POV* 

-New Years Eve 2014-

I slowly walked outside to where everyone was gathered for a barbecue. 

"Look at you," Anna screamed as she came over to hug me. I hadn't seen her for three months which is a long time for someone your used to seeing on a daily basis. 

"I missed you," she mumbled into my shoulder. 

"I missed you too," I say and we hugged for a little while. 

"How are you?" she asked excitedly. 

"I'm great, I see you have some news," I say pointing at her ring finger and she blushed.

"Yea, top of the Sydney Harbour bridge, the asshole. I was freaking out," she said laughing as she showed me her ring. 

"I would have too," I said a little louder than expected and suddenly everyone was looking at us. They all came over to us and I was passed from one person to another. Being in Europe for a month and Cambodia for two really had an effect on people. 

"Look at what that Cambodian sun has done to you," Romana said fondly and I laughed, giving a slight twirl. 

"Where's Cal?" Luke asked after a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. 

"Inside, I think Amariah started crying and he didn't want you guys to rush in," I said and they nodded. 

"Go check on him, he probably needs your help," Anna says and I shrug before walking inside and up to Amariah's nursery. 

"Such a pretty baby, Uncle Calum is gonna spoil you forever," I heard a soft voice whisper as I reached her room. She wasn't crying loudly anymore but there was still sniffles. 

"Let's get you changed," he said to Amariah quietly and I watched from the doorway as he placed her on the changing table. He found some wet wipes and some nappies. He tried to open up the nappy but he couldn't figure out how to do it. I chuckled quietly and he looked up. 

"How long have you been standing there?" he asked embarassed. 

"Long enough," I smirked before walking in and taking off the nappy. I then placed it in a plastic bag and tied it up before chucking it in the bin next to the change table. 

"You can do this, you need practise for a few years," I say smirking and he laughed humourlessly. 

"Very funny," he said sarcastically but taking my position anyway. I handed him the wet wipes and he did that step right. 

"Now take the talcum powder and cover her so she doesn't get rashes," I say and he nods before doing as I say. 

"Now grab one of the nappy's and lift her bottom half up," I say and he did as told. 

"Place down the nappy," I say and he places it down upside down. I giggle at him before fixing it and he blushed before setting her back down and beggining to put it together. Once he was finished, I grabbed her pants, pulled them back up and picked her up. 

"Now go wash your hands," I say and my boyfriend, like the little bitch he is, immediately went to wash his hands. 

"I shall teach you the commanding ways one day Riah," I say to the four month old. She just dribbled and I rocked her back to sleep. Calum comes back in, just as I was setting her down in the cot. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

"I want one," he whispered kissing my collar bone. 

"We'll have one when we're ready," I say and he nodded against my hair.