Chapter 38

*Ali's POV*

"Ready Cal?" I ask. It was their second last show of tour, we were leaving in three days, I'd told Kami when I dropped her home that I'd take her to the last show, which is tomorrow. Then the day after that, we were heading home. 

"I am if you are," he said before kissing my cheek. 

"We've got this," I say smirking and he chuckles before grabbing my hand. We walk out of the hotel room and into the elevator. 

"Apparently Ash has the guitars because of change in venues and the truck had no more space. So there's no more space in his car. I agreed that you and I would ride with Carly," Calum says. My phone went off and I checked it. 

'Leave within the next two days or someone will get hurt ~A' 

"She just sent one, perfect timing," I say and Cal nodded stiffly. 

"We're getting her back babe," I say and he just wraps an arm around my waist protectively as we walk out to the underground carpark. I put on my mist convincing sad face and shuffle away from Cal, detaching him from me. We spot Carly by her hired red sportscar. 

"Argument on 3-2-1," Cal says. 

"I'm getting sick of this shit," I mumble harshly. 

"You're not the only one! It's making me so sad watching this happen!" Cal says louder, making Carly looks our way. 

"Well it's happening to me," I scream at him. 

"I hate this so much! You're just making me feel worse about this!" Cal says. 

"I'm making you feel worse about this?! What about me Calum! I'm the one it's happening to!" I scream back and he just comes towards me for a hug as tears start streaming down my face. I push him away and a look of hurt flashes across his face. I quickly rush to the car and Carly opens it, supressing a smirk. Calum follows quietly after. 

"Lovers quarrell?" Carly asked. I stiffened, it was the first time I'd spoken to her since we found out. 

"There's a bit of tension among our group at the moment," I mumble and she nods. 

"Cal, did you wash your hair last night?" she asked and Cal nodded quickly. 

"Good," she replied winking at him. I wanted to vomit or curl protectively toward Cal but managed to stay close to the door. Trying to put as much space between Cal and I. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Cal.

From: AliCatGirlyfriend

To: CalTheBestBoyfriendEver

'I'm sorry, I didn't want to reject that hug :( x' 

From: CalTheBestBoyfriendEver

To: AliCatGirlyfriend

'It's ok :( I hate this, damn, I want to hold your hand or something:( x' 

From: AliCatGirlyfriend

To: CalTheBestBoyfriendEver

'Hold my hand then silly, it doesn't mean we're not angry at each other xx' 

Cal quickly grabbed my hand that wasn't holding my phone and I pretended to look down at our hands before looking at the window quickly. When we arrived at the venue, Carly hurried off saying something about helping Lou or something. When she left Cal and I still pretended to be a little detatched to keep up the charade with all the backstage workers. We'd filled the group in last night, they all came back to our hotel room and we ordered pizza.