Chapter 17

**Ali's POV**

"Ali!" Calum's mum calls as she pulls me into a hug.

"Hey Joy" I say as I return the hug. She brings me over to the table and passes me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and I smile at her. Calum sits beside me and she puts a plate in front of him too. We finished eating and Cal repacked his bags before we left for the apartment. We managed to get in without being noticed and I quickly packed my bags and Keli's essentials before Cal and I collapsed on my bed. 

"You hurt her, I will kill you!" I hear someone growl as I doze off. I quickly shoot up to see Luke standing above Calum. 

"This thing is two sided Luke!" I say and he looks at me.

"Stay out of this Alanah," Luke says. 

"No Luke, I will not 'stay out of this' because it involves me! Calum and I have built something real, something more than friends! Why can't you  accept that?" I say desperately. 

"I won't accept it because you're both my friends and somethings gonna stop that. It's already happening. You have both already turned on me!" Luke says. 

"We didn't turn on you, I mean if you're talking about the fact that we have been avoiding you, that's because you're continuosly an ass hole towards whatevers going on between us. If you want to remain friends with us, I suggest you let us figure out our own feelings. Leave us be Luke," I say. 

"I will not stand by whilst you hurt each other! You can no longer be around each other, don't look at each other twice, remain normal when in public but do not acknowledge each other in private. Don't even say hi. That is final. If after doing that for two weeks you still like each other. You can start being friends again," Luke says before dragging Calum out of my room. That's when I broke. 

 'From: CalTheMostAmazingBestFriendEver<3<3<3

To: Ali Monkey <3

We'll figure this out x' 

'From: Ali Monkey <3

To: CalTheMostAmazingBestFriendEver<3<3<3

We better x' 

I pace around my room before checking the time, grabbin my bags and taking them downstairs. I see Calum sitting on the couch whilst Michael made a keek. 

"Ali!" Michael screamed. 

"Mikey!" I mocked. 

"Where are we going?" he asked me. 

"Well you boys are going to New Zealand!" I say, emphasis on the 'you'. A look of realization crossed Michaels features and he nodded slowly before composing himself and continuing his keek. 

"Keli!" I call before whistling and she bounds into the room. 

"Hey puppy!" I coo and she jumps up on her back legs, her front ones resting against my own legs. I pick her up and put her in the carry cage before checking to see if I had the tickets and boarding passes before gathering the boys and jumping into the taxi. 

"Sit next to me on the plane?" Luke asks and I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. 

"Ali?" he asked. I just shoved him the middle finger before asking Ash to sit next to me. He happily agreed and the rest of the journey to the airport was spent in silence with the occasional giggle from Michael and Calum who were watching vines. 

When we reached the airport I gave all the boys their passports and tickets before meeting up with the rest of the tour crew and going through security. We then boarded and I sat next to Ash. During the flight we made all sorts of videos and took heaps of photos and heaps of other stuff. Calum and I kept stealing glancers at each other when Luke wasn't looking and managed to have a real quick exchange when he went to the bathroom. 

"Are  you ok?" Luke asked me at baggage claim in Auckland airport. 

"Piss off," I replied before fiding our set of bags and letting him get them. 

"What's wrong?!" Luke asks. 

"Oh I don't know, i'm just not allowed to communicate with my best friend for two weeks. You know," I reply. 

"You can still go to that dinner at Calum's grandparents," Luke says. 

"It's not the same," I say and Calum shrugs. 

"It's just unfair! On Calum and on myself!" I reply.

"It's just a test to see if you can wait for each other!" Luke claimed.

"Luke, Cal and I have liked each other for a very long time. I'm pretty sure we waited long enough!" I state before just brushing passed him and back to the tour group. 

**A/N I know its short but i'm tired and i'd like to sleep.Also, I had a long day. i went to see TFiOS. If you haven't, please do. It made me laugh, cry, smile and swear. I loved it! Although I saw Tyde and Troye, I didn't get to meet them. Tyler didn't go because he's back in LA! But yea I talked to Laurelle, which is Troye and Tyde's mum. She also liked my status on the group! I've met and talked to two members of the Mellet family now! I met Sage at the 5SOS concert! :) I'd liked to have met Tyde and Troye but it just wasn't meant to happen :) I'm going to bed. I promise a better update next week, have a great week xx **