Chapter 12

**A/N short but effective :) ** 

**Ali's POV**

We arrive back to Luke and I's place to see Amy, Ashton and Michael sprawled around  the couches in the lounge.

"We come baring gifts," I announce as I walk into the lounge. Michael shoots up from his seat and retrieves the bags from my hands.

"We've decided to watch Titanic," Amy said proudly.

"How did you manage to convince them to watch the Titanic?" I ask bewildered.

"Well, Ash said he loved it and two beats one," she stated.

"But Ash you said you hated the Titanic because it makes you cry?" I ask but he shakes his head with big eyes. Oh he's trying to impress Amy. 

"No that was Michael remember?" he asks.

"Riiiiight," I say dragging out the 'I'.

"Anyway, so we're watching the Titanic and it'll be great!" Amy says grinning.

"Okay, I'll get the popcorn. Michael, you get to put the movie in. Calum, make some hot chocolate, I have a craving and you always make it the best. Ash and Amy… just do whatever," I say not trusting with Ashton with anything after he burnt the popcorn and broke my DVD player last time.

"Ay ay captain," Michael says. Calum and I head over to the kitchen.

"What's going on between those two?" I hear Amy asks faintly as we leave the room. I don't hear Ashton's reply but I can just imagine the amount of responses he has to that.

"Cal, once you've made the hot chocolate for all of us, can you get out some bowls and put the rest of the food in them?" I ask nicely.

"Of course," he replies. We begin preparing the food.

"Stop it," I mumble as I pour the popcorn into the bowl.

"Stop what?" he asks.

"Stop staring at me," I reply.

"Sorry, I just can't help it. You're gorgeous," he states. I blush furiously and look up at him. He stands in front of me and I look at him. He looks at me and then kisses me, not on the forehead or the cheek like usual, he kisses my lips and as his lips moved in sync with mine, I swear it was magic. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It felt like fireworks and bombs and everything you could imagine. I had to question myself, was Calum the Australian version of Harry Potter? I shook the stupid thought away as Calum kissed my lips more passionately and leaned me against the bench. My arms went around his neck as his rested on my hips. Eventually we pulled apart and I opened my eyes, to see his chocolate brown ones. He looks at me. I look back. In that moment I realized something. I realized that I was over Dylan, and I was ready to tell Calum that. I know it was only a few days but when you have liked someone for years and they tell you that they like you too you seem to realize that there's no use crying over a cheating ex boyfriend when you have a perfect boy, that's willing to give you the world, standing in front of you all the time.

"Calum-" I start but he cuts me off.

"I know, you aren't ready," he begins.

"On the contrary, I know it's only a few days after Dylan and I broke up, but when you have liked someone for  years and they tell you that they like you too you seem to realize that there's no use crying over a cheating ex boyfriend when you have a perfect boy, that's willing to give you the world, standing in front of you all this time," I state my thoughts.

"Ali, I would give you more than the world. You mean so much to me. My life wouldn't be complete without you in it. When I met you, I looked at you and you took my breath away.  4 years  old and I was fantasizing about marrying you. My feelings for you grow stronger with every breath you take.  I remember Luke and I became best friends on my first day of Kindergarten, I remember we were sitting on a bench and Luke pointed you out saying that your name was Ali and you were his best friend since he was two days old when you were born. I asked him little facts about you and he answered every single one. Like that your favourite colour was green and your favourite food was pizza. I knew at that point that he loved you like a sister. I remember asking him if he could introduce you to me and he said that he'd have to if we were all going to be friends. That was the start of the three musketeers that soon became the awesome foursome and then we became the 5 best friends. I remember one night, Luke and I stayed at your house for a sleepover when we were 13 and you'd just been dumped by your first boyfriend, Matt? and you were sitting in bed, and I thought you still looked gorgeous and I wasn't sure how that could happen but there you were, sniffly nose and red eyes. Ali, I was often selfish when you told me about each new boy. I remember when you started going out with Matt and every time I saw him, I wanted to punch him for getting the courage to ask you out before I did. I'm not going to ask you out right now, because I want to make it special. But I do like you a lot Ali and I'm ecstatic that you like me back. I really do like you," he rambles before cupping his hand to my cheek and kissing me softly this time. But just as passionate. 

**A/N we're finally getting somewhere! :o ;) More to come, more to come. I know this moves really slowly but at the same time really fast but i'm hoping to fix it to average speed :DI hope you guys like it and if you are reading this, please comment, vote and fa- follow (still not used to sayin that haha) Anyway, if you have read all the way to the end of this comment 'wrackspurts' :P

Pip, Zip, Zup. Bye :) **