Chapter 29

*Cal's POV* 

I woke up early the morning after Ali recieved the text message. It was 8am when I wokeup and I literally stared at Ali for an hour. Just thinking about why someone would want to hurt her. Doesn't this 'a' person know that I wouldn't date someone like them? How did they even get Ali's number? Why is everything getting in the way of our relationship? These questions, and more, were haunting my mind as I looked at my sleeping girlfriend.  I saw her drool a little and chuckled as she pulled me close and snuggled into my side. I brushed my hand lightly along her cheek as she slept. 

"Really?" Ali mumbled in her sleep and I knew she was about to start her sleep rambling.

"It's true!" she said. I chuckle a little at her cuteness. 

"Is it?" I ask her quietly. 

"Yep! It is! But I prefer the name Natalie," she mumbles. 

"I like the name Nicole," I reply. 

"How about Natole?" she replies. 

"Sure!" I say, knowing she wouldn't remember it later. 

"Ok, we'll name her Natole," she says and I just chuckle a little. 

"Ok," I reply and Ali just continues to mumble and talk to me. At around 9:30am, Ali wokeup. 

"Good morning," I said to her and she mumbled before replying. 

"Morning," she said as she cracked one eye open. She then opened both eyes before leaning up to kiss me. 

"I have a surprise for you," I say to Ali and she grins at me. 

"We have to get changed though." I say and she nods as we crawl out of bed. I quickly message the boys to make sure everything was arranged. Once I finished getting changed, I looked at Ali. She grabbed my hand and I called Ed, Ben and a few other body guards to make sure they were ready to leave. Grahem, Ben and Ed knocked on the door to our room a few minutes later and we headed out, the rest of the body guards were waiting in the car. I know it may seem like we were going overboard on protection but I was not willing to lose Ali so quickly. We got into the car and stopped by McDonalds to get some food. When we finished eating, we left for the park we were going to. I know you may be thinking that it doesnt seem like much of a surprise but I had a surprise waiting for her at the park. When we got out of the car at the park Ali looked around and when she spotted her surprise she instantly began running. She jumped on top of John and he chuckled, hugging her back. As I moved closer I heard Lenny complaining. 

"What about me Als? I thought we were besties!" he said pouting and Ali was quick to let go of John and hug Lenny. 

"What about me? It isn't fair!" Paulie starts to sing. Ali laughs and hugs him also before heading onto the oh so patient Samson, then Solo and lastly Lukas. That's right, Justice Crew was currently being attacked by Ali.

"I missed you boys too much!" Ali said hugging them all again. Ash, Luke, Mikey, Amy and Anna appeared by my side as Ali sat catching up with her friends from home. You see yes, Ali knows Justice Crew because when we went to an award show last year she met them. They all sort of became attatched to Ali and well, now they're great friends. 

"You should be thanking Cal, he organized this!" John said and Ali came over and kissed me quickly. The Justice Crew boys raised their eyesbrows and 'oohd'. 

"Aw shuddup!" Ali said shoving their shoulders and we all headed off for lunch. 

"I love you," Ali says and I shrug giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"I love you too, you deserve it," I reply and Ali just looks at me brightly. We drive to the cafe we decided on and we meet up with the Justice Crew boys and Els along with Des. I got a weird feeling with the way Des was staring at me. The Justice Crew boys all looked at her weirdly too. Obviously I wasn't the only one feeling the weird vibe. 

"So we heard something went down last night?" Lenny asks Ali and she looks at me questioningly. I just shrug and Lenny looksat her. 

"Ash told us," Lenny said and Ali looked at him, explaining herself. 

"So you basically have a stalker?" Samson asks and Ali just nods. 

"Well, hopefully you won't have a stalker in a month," Solo lets on. 

"What's happening in a month?" Ali asks curiously. 

"Oh you know, we only got you tickets to see Good Charlotte, oh and you know, meet and greet tickets with the Madden brothers," Lukas says casually and Ali freaks out. 

"Assholes! How am I gonna top this?" Ali asks. You see each time Justice Crew and Ali see each other, they have a slight competition going. Who can get the best gift. 

"You'll figure it out," Samson replies. 

"Oh and I mean, it's not like I got you all invited to the Billboard music awards next year," she threw into the conversation casually and Justice Crew looked at her shocked. 

"No way," John says. 

"Yes way," she replies smirking and I laugh. 

"I had some help though," she says and points her head towards me. 

"Yea you did," I replied laughing. We continued messing about and hanging out with Justice Crew for the rest of the morning and a little while into the afternoon before we had to go to our concert. 

**A/N so its late and I didnt do an extra update this week! Sorry! I've been extremely busy, I just got moved into the highest English class. So i've been trying to catch up. I've also been working on a song with my friends for a school thing and I have 2 assignments due next week, along with tests and other such things. I hope you guys have had a great week though, Im going to bed now x **