Chapter 4

*Ali's POV*

I'm awoken by someone taking me off Michaels back and placing me into a seat. I yawn and open my eyes. I see it was Calum and avoid looking at him again. 1 hour flight from Melbourne to Sydney. I don't know why we don't just drive. Maybe they just want to get there quicker? They have been told they get to have today off but they have a concert tomorrow and then they have another the day after, then they have a break for 2 days and then we head over to New Zealand. Which is cool because I might be able to see a few family members. I'm part kiwi.

"Ladies and gentlemen please switch off all electronic devices and fasten your seatbelts." I make sure my phone is switched off and pull my seatbelt around me and fasten it. I lean my head against the window and watch as we depart from Melbourne.

The next hour is filled with the boys eating MY lollies, avoiding Calum, playing games, avoiding Calum, playing on my phone  and what else? oh avoiding Calum.

"Please take a seat, turn off all electronic devices and fasten your seatbelts. We are about to descend in Sydney, Australia," the flight attendants voice comes over again. I do as told and look out the window. Smiling. I'm finally home. Mmmmm. We get off the plane and Luke piggy backs me to the conveyer belt which will magically bring our bags to us.

"LUKE OUR SUITCASES OUR SUITCASES! LUUUUUKE!" I scream as I see the familiar green suitcase set all coming out at once. There's 6 in the set so we paid half each and packed our necessities in 3 each. Luke chuckles before handing me my suitcase. I grin at him as he gets Ash, Mikey and a few security guards to grab our bags. They load them onto the trolly and grab everyone else's bags doing the same.We  begin to walk to the car.

"Luke, can you pretty please take my bags home? I'm gonna catch a taxi to Dylans," I ask pouting. Luke nods smiling at me. I hug him before we go our separate ways. I walk to the taxi area and hail a taxi. I hop in and a woman looks at me smiling. I give her Dylan's address and we chat on our way over. We arrive at Dylan's apartment and I thank the lady, paying her. I spot a red vespa parked next to Dylan's mercedes. That’s strange. It looks like India's. India is a girl that used to go to my school and she was a close friend… not as close as Luke, Mikey and Cal (Ash didn't go to my school ) but she was still a close friend. I walk up to the door and use my spare key and walk in.

"Dylan?" I call. I hear moans but no one answers.

I look around the open kitchen and living area before hearing more moans coming from his bedroom. I swing open the door, take one look at the scene in front of me and tears pour down my face. Suddenly Dylan stops feeling my presence. He turns around fully naked as India pulls the cover over her and smirks at me. Dylan looks at me shocked, then his expression changes.

"Hey babe, didn't know you were back," he says smiling.

"I'm not your 'babe' you were just playing me. I can't believe I fell for you," I say laughing dryly.

 "You were gone, you wouldn't  put out even when we were together. What else was I supposed to do? I was only dating you to get in your pants," he says with a cocky look on his face. I stare at him shocked  before running out of the house. I just run, I think about running back to Luke and I's apartment but decide against it. I run to the person I need most at the moment.

 I knock on the familiar white front door, tears still rolling down my cheeks. Suddenly the door opens and Calum's standing in front of me. He takes one look at me before wrapping me in a tight hug.

"You were right," I tremble.

"No I wasn't. I was just annoyed," Calum says.

"No you were he was cheating on me… with India," I hiccup. I felt Calum tense before relaxing and kissing the top of my head.