Chapter 11

**Ali's Pov**

"Guys I'm gonna have a quick shower and then I'm gonna leave, I'm going to see Ms Hunt and take her on a surprise date to get pizza," Luke says grinning.

"You're so romantic," I scoff.

"That's so cute!" Amy squeals mockingly.

"It is thank you very much. Well to Anna anyway," Luke replies sticking his nose up.

"I was kidding, I'm sure she'll love it. Just seeing you will make her night," I reply. Luke beams at me before heading to the bathroom.

"Movie night back at my place?" I ask the four remaining bodies. They all nod, Calum slightly reluctant. We pack up the pizza and walk out to the cars.

"Amy, how did you get here?" I ask and she points to a black 2000 Corvette Hardtop Coupe.

"Nice ride," I say and she winks. Amy's mouth forms an 'o' at the sight of the White Lexus IS250c convertible sitting next to hers.

She recovers before looking at me.

"What kind of car do you drive?" Amy asks curiously. I sit on the hood of the lexus, my second car.

"You're looking at her," I reply.

"How'd you get the money to pay for her?" she exclaims.

"You're looking at a girl who used to model. She also happens to be an on/off babysitter for none other than Lux Atkin. Oh and her parents are very… well off. " Michael smirks. Amy looks at me in awe.

"Anyway, I took all the boys with me because their gear was here. But now Michael, Luke and Calum's guitars have to fit in the back seat. Can you take two boys? Whilst one goes with me?" I ask. She nods. 

"I'm going with Amy," Ashton and Michael said getting into the car.

"I'll give Ashton my key and you guys go straight to my house, Calum and I will go get food," I say . Before I get into my car sighing. Calum still tries to avoid my gaze. We finally get to the supermarket and he's still avoiding looking at me.

"Should we get oreos?" I ask. Calum just shrugs.

"Ok enough!" I shout at him. He looks at me confused.

"Enough what?!" he asks.

"You're avoiding me, you aren't talking to me and your acting weird. I want to know what I did," I state and he shrugs.

"You led me on," he said.

"How did I lead you on?" I ask.

"You tell me you like me but you weren't ready after your break up and yet days later you're flirting with my best friend," he states.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I say.

"Ashton, he was piggy backing you and you told him you loved him and you were flirting when introducing him to Amy," Calum almost shouted.

"Cal, I wasn't flirting. I was just messing around with him like I do with Luke and Michael. The only person I even remotely flirt with is you. Calum, I like you so much. You have no idea. But I'm so confused at the moment, and I asked you to wait for me to be ready because I thought that's what you would want. For my feelings for you to be genuine. Which they obviously are. But I still need time to wrap my whole head around the fact that Dylan cheated on me. I told you, I'll tell you when I'm ready. I feel like it'll be soon too. Really soon," I say and Calum embraces me for a hug.

"I like you a lot Ali. I know it hurts to get over Dylan but you'll manage. I'll help you every step of the way," Calum says and kisses my forehead. 

**A/N All of these seem to be fluff and fillers but hopefully I'll add drama soon ;) Hmmm I wonndeerrrr?**