Chapter 5

**GUYS ITS SATURDAY! well in australia... YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS UPDAAAAAAAAAAATE!! :D anyway.. READ IT.**

*Ali's POV*

Calum spins around and wipes his tears. I run over to him and hug him tight. He hugs back.

"I dedicate this song to you," he says in my ear and I look up at him through my lashes. Finally realising what the song meant.

"I like you Cal, more than a friend. But I just broke up with Dylan, I promise when I have my head sorted out I'll tell you," I say before kissing him on the cheek.

"I'll wait for you for as long as I have to. We'll get through this together," he says before kissing my forehead. I nod and take his hand.

"Let's go back to sleep," I say leading him back to his room.

"Ok," he sighs. We get back to his room and both lie down in bed.

"Goodnight Ali Cat," Calum says.

"Goodnight Smelly Cal," I say smirking.

"Are you telling me I smell?" he asks. I nod my head and giggle.

"You're gonna pay for that!" he exclaims before straddling me and tickling my sides. I giggle uncontrollably.

"Cal stop," I say in between giggles. He rolls off me and stares at me as we catch our breaths. Finally we both just fall asleep with content smiles on our faces.

The next morning I'm woken up by my ringtone. I lazily pick up my phone.

"Hello?" I mumble as I sit up.

"You didn't tell us  you were back!" I hear my mums voice scream, I swing my feet off Cal's bed and tip toe out to the landing before descending down the stairs. 

"Mmm sorry," I say tiredly.

"Where are you? Your not with Luke or Michael or Ashton, I called them?" mum asks.

"You forgot one," I say chuckling.

"But Ash says you were having troubles with Cal?" she asks. 

"We apologized last night. I ended up staying at his place... turns out Dylan was cheating on me," I say my heart sinking a little.

"Oh, I'm so sorry hun," she says. I stay silent.

"Well, would you like to go out for lunch with your father and I? and maybe Lisa?" she asks. I look at the clock on the kitchen wall. '11:30'.

"Can Cal come?" I ask hopefully.

"I guess," she sighs. I grin.

"12:30? At Tetsuya's?" she asks.

"But that's expensive!" I pout.

"You won't be paying and remember who your talking to. Best Lawyer in Sydney," she says chuckling.

"Ok," I huff before we exchange goodbyes and hang up. I open the fridge and grab the orange juice, this is like my second home.

I sit down with my orange juice.

"Aliiiii?" I hear Calum's morning voice call, which is sexy if I do say so myself.

"In here Cal!" I reply. Suddenly Cal enters the  kitchen and pouts at me.

"I didn't see your beautiful face when I woke up," Cal frowns.

"I'm sorry, mum called," I say pouting.

"That's ok," he says smiling.

"Do you maybe want to come out to lunch with mum, dad, maybe Lisa and I?" I ask smiling.