Chapter 24

*Ali's POV*

I walked down the hall to Michael and Ashton's room and knocked on the door. Ashton answered and smiled.

 "Hey! Where's Mikey?" he asked curiously. 

"He went to hang out with Calum and Luke. I needed some space from Cal," I say and Ashton nods  before gesturing me in. I walk in and sit on the couch. 

"Want a coffee?" Ash asks. 

"Do you have any tea please?" I ask and Ash nods smiling. He gets up and begins making coffee.

"So why do you need space?" Ash asks curious

"Cal's just been really... clingy," I say. "I'm such a bad girlfriend for saying that!" I say smacking my head.

"You aren't a bad girlfriend for saying that, I understand!" Ash says.

"Cal isn't that clingy usually, and I like it most of the time when he is. But I feel like i've been spending too much time with him. I feel like I haven't had much time with you or anyone else besides Cal. I mean, I love the kid-" I say but then stop quite abruptly when I realize what I said. "Did I just say that? I mean- I do love him- wait what?"

"You did say it, you do love him. I think your in love with him. You have been for a while. You know how when I first met you, I thought you and Cal were dating? That's because of the way you look at each other. From what I've heard from Luke and Mikey, you've always looked like that towards each other. Even when you didn't quite understand what love was. You look at each other with such a love that none of us can compare. I can only hope, that when I fall in love I look at her with half the love and devotion that I see in your eyes when you look at Cal and vice versa. That's why Mikey and I were so confused when Luke was so upset about your relationship. We all knew you'd be together. Just by the way you look at each other. Getting back to the original issue. We all get irritated with each other sometimes, I undestand! Just this morning I was getting tired of Michael and Lukes video game obsession, and yourself and Calum being all loved up. Anyway, I have someone who needs to see you apparently!" Ash says before grabbing his laptop. He opens it up and opens the skype application. Suddenly a call pops up on the screen. Ash presses accept before I can register who's calling and my best friends face pops up on the screen. 

"Hey Als!" a familiar voice said. I look up to see Anna. Who looks like shit.

"Well... you look like shit," I state. 

"Thank you, so do you," she says honestly. 

"Heart to heart with your best friend," I say, laughing. 

"Well, I'm gonna go join the boys movie night. You need a heart to heart or whatever," Ash says. He leaves the room and Anna just looks at me before crying.

"It's hard being here whilst you're there and I miss Luke so much. It's getting so hard. The whole staying here whilst he tours the world. Now I understand Aleisha's situation. Ugh some times, I get so jealous of you. Your there, with my boyfriend and his bestfriends, whilst I'm here on my couch crying every night. I miss you all so much and Luke hasn't called or texted me for a while," Anna says.

"Aw love, Luke and Aleisha didn't work because she couldn't handle it. She was so caught up and used to having him around constantly that when he went on tour, they couldn't deal with it. Besides, Luke was in love with someone else. It's almost like the Cal and Ellie situation, " I say. 

"Who was he in love with?" she asked, sniffling. 

"You! Silly billy!" I say and she just smiles at me. We talk for a while and I just miss her more and more.