Chapter 25

**A/N LISTEN TO SHOUT ABOUT IT BY THE VAMPS WHILST READING THIS BECAUSE ITS ACTUALLY PERFECT. **

**Luke's POV** 

"Thank you Auckland! You have been amazing!" I scream out to the crowd. They all scream back to me and we smile before the boys and I run off stage. I watch as Ali and Cal share a hug and Cal whispers in her ear before she blushes and pecks his lips quickly. I sigh, missing Anna. We all walked to the dressing room and had showers and messed around for a bit.

"We're going to go get some food! We'll see you later!" Ali says before taking Cal's hand and leaving. 

"We're gonna go Skype Romana with Amy!" Ash says grinning stupidly. They leave and I sigh before chucking my  hoodie on and putting my earphones in. I find the One Direction boys, knowing they'd be finished now. I pop into their car and they give me a lift back to the hotel. 

"Are you alright mate?" Niall asks curiously. 

"I'm fine I just miss my girlfriend," I reply. He nods his head. 

"It's alright, I miss mine too!" Liam says and I nod my head. We finally get to the hotel and I say a quick thank you before heading up to my room. I swipe my keycard and walk in. I chuck my phone on my bed when a pair of hands cover my eyes. I quickly turn around grabbing the culprits wrists. I see my beautiful girlfriend standing in front of me and my mouth gapes. 

"Are you real?" I ask, in shock. 

"I think so?" she says but it comes out as a question. 

"Somebody pinch me," I say before pulling her closer for a kiss. 

"I love you so much!" I mumble against her lips. I feel her giggle and she pulls away. 

"I love you too! I missed you so much!" she says. 

"I missed you too!" I reply and she attaches her lips to mine again. 

"I haven't had dinner yet, do you want to go get some?" I ask and Anna nods her head. 

"Just let me get changed," I say smiling. I quickly chucked on a long sleeved white shirt, a black hoodie and blue skinny jeans. 

"You're so beautiful!" I say to Anna and she blushes. 

"You're handsome!" she replies and I blush. We laugh before I hug her. We pull away. 

"Can I borrow a jumper?" Anna asks. I nod and pull a black rolling stones one from my suitcase. 

"This is my favourite!" Anna says grinning. I laugh and nod. 

"I know!" I reply. We link hands and walk out into the cold New Zealand air. I pop my earphone in one ear and give her the other. We listen to a random list from spotify. Suddenly The Vamps starts playing and Anna fangirls a little. I chuckle at her antics. She loves The Vamps. Loves them. As in I think she might love Bradley Simpson a little more than me sometimes! 

"'It's just any reason I get to be closer to you," Brad sings and I start to sing a long, knowing some of the words from the amount of times Anna's played it. 

"I actually love the lyrics to this song. They're really raw," I say to Anna and she nods her head. We reach a sushi place and we head in.  We quickly pick up what we want and pay for it before finding somewhere to sit down. 

"So, I hear Cal and Ali are a thing now? How are you dealing with that?" Anna asks curiously. 

"Well I apologised and I'm genuinely happy for them. Als deserves someone that's good for her, after the whole Grandfather thing and the numerous guys she's dated," I say and Anna nods her head.