Chapter 35

*Ali's POV* 

"Welcome to our humble abode," I say as Anna and Amy arrive together. I invite them in and they grin as they look at the awesome, massive fort that Kami and I made together. 

"That's so cool!" Amy said and took her pillows and blankets to the fort and Kami giggled as Amy tickled her. Anna laughed and placed all her stuff in the room. 

"Ali, can I talk to you for a bit?" Anna asks and I nod. We head out onto the balcony for a minute and Anna looks like she's about to break down. 

"I missed my period," she whispered. I look at her and smile at her sumpathetically. 

"I'll call Lou," I say and she looks at me confused. 

"I asked her to come to the girls night and she said that it could be a good test for her trainee, so I'll ask her to get a pregnancy test before she gets here, she's at the arena anyway making sure everythings alright," I say and Anna nods looking at her hands. I quickly whip out my phone and call Lou's number. 

"Hello?" her voice asks. 

"Hey Lou, I need a favour," I say. 

"Sure what is it?" she asks. 

"Well, Anna's late on her period-" I start but Lou cuts me off. 

"Pregnancy test?" she asks, I sigh relieved that I didn't have to say it aloud. 

"Yea, just don't tell Luke, we don't want him stressing out," I say.

"Of course, I'm on my way to the shops now, I'll be there in ten?" she says. 

"Ok, see you then," I say and we hang up. "She'll be here in ten," I relay to Anna. 

"Ok," she says and we walk back inside and see that Des and Els have arrived. 

"Lou will be here really soon, which movie first?" I ask and they start going throught the movies. When Lou arrives I quickly grab the bag she holds and drag Anna into the bathroom. She pees on the stick and we leave it on the basin deciding we'll check on it later. 

"We're watching Princess Diaries first!" Els screams and I grin at them. 

"I apologise for the next 115 minutes, I will quote every single scene. Scream whenever Michael pops up on screen and just fangirl over Anne Hathaway," I say and everyone laughs and we put the movie in. 

"I love him so much!" I scream as Michael applauds Mia for telling off his sister. 

"More than Cal?" Anna smirks. 

"Definitely not, but he's pretty cute," I say and Els laughs at me. 

"I love this part!" I scream at the ice cream bit. 

"You say that with everything!" Des replies and I shrug sheepishly. 

"Wait until High School musical," Anna states and both Des and El groan. 

"I hate Cal right now for putting all of these on his hard drive," El states and I grin. 

"He loves me, that's why. He's a good boyfriend," I say and El rolls her eyes. 

"Yea we know, it's not like your PDA is enough for us to see," Des replies and I laugh at the two teenagers. 

"Anna! We need to check!" I gasp and Anna nods. We walk into the bathroom to check the results. 

*Cal's POV* 

"Thanks for having us New Zealand!" Luke says and we take the concert selfie before we walk backstage and we're greeted by our new stylist. 

"Hey boys! You did fantastic!" she states and we nod in appreciation. I quickly chug down a water bottle. 

"Ok I need to shower and get some food before heading back to the hotel," I say and all the boys agree. 

"Hood!" I hear a voice say, I look up to see Justice Crew walking towards us. 

"Hey guys!" I say and they return the greeting and we fist bump. 

"Where's Ali?" John asks. 

"Oh she's at the hotel having a girls night with the girls," I reply and they all nod. 

"We're about to head out but did you want to get breakfast in the morning?" I ask and they nod again.

"Sounds cool, we'll message you in the morning," Samson states and we bro hug before Ash, Luke, Mikey and I head to have a shower. We quickly have showers and change before heading to get some food. We stop at a sushi bar and order food, the waitress staring at me intently. A few fans approach us and we sign their stuff for them. 

"Ok we can head back to our girlfriends now," I say and we go to the hotel. When we get there we head to Ali, Kami and I's room knowing they'd be there. I enter and see the whole room asleep, Ali on our bed, Kami cuddled with Els and Des on the matress under the fort, Anna on the sofa and Amy lying on the floor next to her. 

"We'll leave them here, Cal you can slip in with Ali right?" Luke asks and I nod. The rest of the boys nod their heads and leave. I climb in next to Ali who groans and opens her eyes slightly. 

"Hey babe," I say and she cuddles close to me. 

"Hi," she mumbles. 

"Sorry for waking you," I say and she just cuddles closer. 

"I don't care," she states and I kiss her head. 

"You smell nice," she says and I chuckle.

"Thanks Ali Cat," I reply. 

"Goodnight Cal," she says. 

"Goodnight Ali," I reply and suddenly I heard light snores and knew she was out cold. 

**A/N Yay for another update. What do you think about Anna? Is she pregnant? Yea well, I don't know myself, no idea. Have a great week guys x Anna **