Chapter 31

*Ali's POV*

When I woke up in the morning I heard little giggles and Cal whispering. I open my eyes a little and Cal and Kami were playing on the bed. I watch the seen quietly, my eyes only slightly open.

"Kami, how do you like Ali?" Cal asked as his gaze flicked over to me, so quickly he didn't see my eyes.

"I think she's wonderful! Are you going to marry her? Like Cinderella and Prince Charming?" Kami asks. She looks over at me and I wink at her.

"One day I will, hopefully," Calum replies.

"That's good, and by the way, Ali's awake," she says laughing. Cal crawls over to me and quickly gives me a kiss before I sit up and manoeuvre my way onto his lap. He laughs and traces his hands along my legs.

"Good morning," I say.

"Good morning," Cal and Kami repeat.

"How are you feeling this morning Kami?" I ask.

"I'm fine," Kami says.

"That's good, because Cal's gonna take us out for breakfast," I say and Cal looks at me.

"Am I?" he asks cheekily.

"Yes, you are," I reply before smirking at him. Kami giggles before jumping off the bed and running to her pink barbie bag.

"Ali will you help me get changed?" Kami asks cutely and I nod before kissing Cals cheek and hopping off the bed. I grabbed her bag and wandered into the bathroom.

"Would you like a shower?" I asked her and she nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes please! Mummy let me bring my princess wash! That's what I am! A princess!" Kami said excitedly. She reminded me a little of Agnes from Despicable Me. Black hair, brown eyes and all.

"Ok, so let's start the water," I say and I quickly turn on the shower. I then make sure it's at a good temperature and Kami gets undressed. I grab the soap from her hand as she jumps in. I quickly hand her a face washer with her princess wash on. She giggles as she washes up. I then let her use my hair wash and she jumps out.

"So Kami, how old are you?" I ask the girl, intrigued.

"Four and a half!" she says holding up four fingers.

"How old are you?" she asks cutely.

"I just turned 17 in July!" I said and she grinned at me.

"Cali Bali just turned 17 too!" she says and I laugh. We finish and I find a pair of black leggings and a blue long sleeved shirt and a white woollen jumper in her bag.

"I just need to get changed, so you go play with Cal!" I say and she nods eagerly. I follow her out and get a pair of skinny jeans and a singlet. I also managed to swipe Cals Rolling Stones jumper. I quickly get changed and walk out.

"Is that-?" Cal starts.

"Your stoners jumper? Yup!" I say and Cal laughs before taking my hand as I pick up Kami.

"Let's go! We should see if Luke, Anna, Mikey, Ash and Amy want to join us!" I say and Cal just shrugs so I walk down the hall towards Mikey and Ash's room. We knock on the door and I feel a vibration in the pocket of the Rolling Stones jumper. I quickly grab my phone and check it.

'From: Unknown

To: Ali

Keep your friends close and your family closer, I'm watching you. Leave tour and break up with Cal or your dog's first.

~A'

"Cal," I whispered and he looked at me, concern filling his features. I showed him the message and he looks at me in alarm. Suddenly he's on the phone to Ed and the rest of the body guard crew.

"Hey Ali, Cal,-" Mikey starts but looks at Cal and then at my horrified facial expression. He instantly grabbed my phone and looked at the screen.

"We'll get to the bottom of this Ali," Mikey reassures. Kami looks at us all confused before going back to plaiting my hair.

"Extra precautions need to be made," Cal says down the phone.

"We'll be home next week so we'll get extra security placed on your apartment," Mikey says and I nod my head. Ash appears behind Mikey at the door way.

"What's happening?" he asks and Mikey passes him my phone.

"Shit, this is gonna get out of hand. I swear we'll find who's doing this and they won't get away with this," Ash says.

"Ok, I still think we should go out for breakfast," Cal says, finally off the phone and I nod.

"We're going out for breakfast?" Ash asks.

"Yea, if you want to that is," I say and he nods his head.

"We'll invite Amy!" Ash says and I laugh.

"I thought you might say that," I say as we stand around talking. We end up going to Lukes room and he and Anna join us. Our body guards meet us in the lobby. Luke piggy backs Kami all the way to a nice cafe down across from a beach and we all order.

"So Kami, what's your favourite colour?" Ash asks as he slides in next to Amy. 

"Um- green!" she says and I pat her head. 

"Nice choice young grass hopper," I say and Ash pouts. 

"Why not red? It's such an awesome colour!" Ash says. I laugh at how childish he is. But I'm sure I'd be the same if she didn't say my favourite colour. 

"But it's the colour of blood!" she says scrunching up her nose. Everyone at the table laughs and Kami looks at us confused. Ah four year olds. What glorious human beings. So cute! 

"How about- blue?" Cal asks. 

"I prefer green, blue is the sad colour!" she says. 

"Mikey, Cal, she might need some tickling," Luke says after Kami disses their favourite colour. 

"It'll have to wait, I want to eat!" Mikey says. 

"Of course you do," Amy chuckles rolling her eyes. We spend the morning with the gang before taking Kami home.

**A/N I know, i'm a day late. Sorry! D: Stuff happens, I've been so busy and one of my mates went to Queensland on Friday for a week so I was trying to spend time with him before he left because since we met, we haven't spent more than 2/3 days apart. Anyway, I know it was boring but major drama soon! :) Have a beautiful week :) -Anna xx

PS. Yes I did change my user. 

PPS. Yes it is the most amazing user ever ;) **