Chapter 32

*Ali's POV*

We end up spending all morning out, going to the shops and that sort of thing, I bought way too much stuff for Kami, oops. My life feels very PLL at the moment… sort of. We end up going to McDonalds for lunch, even though the boys technically aren't allowed.

"What did you want?" Cal asks Kami sweetly.

"I want… a happy meal! With…. a cheese burger and chips!" Kami shouted excitedly at Cal.

"Ok, can I please get, a happy meal with a cheese burger and chips, the drink orange juice-" Cal starts and Kami pouts.

"But I want Fanta!" she says sadly.

"You've had too much sugar today bub," Cal says as he looks down at her and Kami huffs.

"Can I also get a medium McChicken meal with Fanta and a large Big Mac meal with Coke," Cal asks the girl, he knows my order, how cute.

"That's 24 dollars please," the girl said as she checked out my boyfriend, and I may or may not have gotten annoyed and may or may not have grabbed Calums hand and kissed his cheek as he placed the correct money onto the bench. The girl looked at me with evil eyes and I just smirked smugly- on the inside. Cal looked at me smirking and I just shrugged.

"Please wait over there for your order," the checkout girl, which is the perfect name for her, stated pointing to a small group. Our small group to be exact.

"I'll go find us a table," I said to Cal before walking past our small group, where I stopped to tell them where I was going. Kami followed after me and I grabbed her hand as we found a large enough table to fit all of us.

"If you promise not to tell Cal, I'll let you have some of my Fanta. But you have to promise to cheer up," I say to a sulking Kami. She brightens up immediately and hugs me.

"I love you Ali!" she says, looking up at me. I laugh and she takes the seat next to me as Anna and Luke join us.

"That girl is a hard core flirter," Anna grumbles.

"Luke too?" I ask.

"No! Just Cal! It's annoying though because she took forever to give us the order because she was trying to shove her cleavage in his face!" Luke says and I grumble.

"Look after Kam," I say before getting up from my chair and walking over to Cal, Mikey, Amy and Ash.

"Ugh that girl is such a… not gonna say it because there's kids here," Amy says and Ash nods along. Mikey was too busy texting someone. Take a wild guess. That's right Romana.

"She's too fake for me," he adds his two cents in and Cal just shrugs.

"We don't know her," he says and I realize he's right. We shouldn't be judging her because she's flirting with Cal. But then again, I did prove to her that he's mine. Then checkout chick arrives again with Mikeys order.

 "Here you go," she says shoving her boobs in everyones face again.

"Thanks," he said, eyes still glued to the phone. He then walks off to join our table.

"Oh, Kami's parents were just supposed to be gone for the night last night but it turns out they had to leave on an emergency business trip this morning. We have to house sit and look after Kami for the next three days," Cal says and I grin.

"I love her! This will be so fun!" I say and Cal laughs.

"If she doesn't get enough sleep, she's a terror. She also has nice little temper tantrums. But we were the last hope as her grandparents are away on vacation, all the other family have their own kids to looks after and yea," Cal says and I shrug.

"Oh, by the way, Keli's in Luke's room for the rest of tour. Which is only six days so I'm sure you'll survive," Cal adds. I just pout and nod, knowing I'll be able to see her every now and then. I look around to see Amy and Ash have left and we're still waiting at the counter. I look around to see no ones eyes on us so I quickly kiss Cal on the lips. Our order is called and we pick it up before getting back to our table.

"Yay! Food!" Kami shouts excitedly and I laugh. I hand her the Happy Meal and orange juice.

"I love food!' she says and the whole tale laughs at the four year old.

"Me too Kami, me too," I say and we all dig in. When we're finished we head back to the hotel so the boys can get changed for the concert. I head to Luke's room to go hang out with Anna for a bit with Kami.

"Hey! Isn't that Cals?" I ask as I point at Anna's Stoners jumper. But then I realized I was wearing Cal's.

"Nope, it's Lukes! They must have the same one," she says and I giggle. My phone beeps and both Anna and I look at it scared. Anna grabs the phone from me and opens the message as I stand frozen.

"It's from Lou asking if you can look after Lux," she says as she sighs with relief.

"That scared me," I say and Anna nodded her head. I grab my phone and text back saying I could. Kami looks at us confused and I just shrug. 

**A/N i'm late, again, sorry! All my friends were messaging me on Facebook saying 'you forgot to update' this morning. Truth is, I didn't forget, I fell asleep writing this last night. Apologies that the chapter is pretty boring but yea. Love you all, have a great week and for the Australians and other people who are celebrating fathers day today... Have a good one! Love Anna X**