Chapter 37

*Ali's POV* 

I slowly flutter my eyes open and rub them before checking the time. 

"Cal!" I screamed and my boyfriend groaned before opening his eyes. 

"What?" he asked moodily. 

"We're meeting the PI's in ten minutes!" I said and Calum shot straight up. We quickly got changed, no time for a shower, and ran out of the room, dropping Kami off to Anna and Luke on the way. When we reach the elevator Cal takes my hand, kissing me quickly. 

"Good morning," he mumbled as we stepped into the elevator which already contained a teenager and her parents. 

"Morning," I replied, chuckling quickly. He slung his arm over my shoulder before kissing my cheek. 

"Oh my god! You're Calum Hood!" the girl screams. I shy into his side at the high pitch. My head pounding, I may have gotten a little drunk last night. Only in the hotel room though, I felt like a drink and had a few more than one...

"Yep," Calum says popping the 'p'. 

"Can you sign this for me?!" the girl squeals excitedly before pulling out her phone case and Cal grabs the sharpie he constantly carries around and signs the case. They then take a quick picture.

"What's your twitter?" Cal asks. 

"At Bridget Huntings," she says and Cal quickly pulls up his phone. He follows her and she squeals excitedly. Cal waves goodbye to the girl and leads me to a small coffee place where we agreed to meet the Private Investigators. We walk in and find the correct table.

"Let's get down to business, we came up with a list of 3 suspects," the red head handed us a piece of paper and we looked at the list. Cal and I thanked the PI's before heading to our hotel. 

"It can't be Amy because she was there when I recieved the messages and besides- she's a really good friend!" I say and Calum nods. We look at the next name on the list. Suddenly all the weird looks, strange timings and bizarre conversations popped into my head. 

"She might not be it," I say and Cal nods reluctantly. 

"But it seems like she is..." Cal says, I nod and he brings me closer to him. 

"We'll get to the bottom of this," he says and enters the hotel. We ride up to her room and knock on the door. 

"Did you do it?" Cal asked, squeezing my hand to remain calm. 

"Do what?" the girl asked. 

"Were you Ali's stalker?" Cal asked, furious. 

"No?" Des replied. 

"Are you lying?" I asked. 

"No! I'm definitely not Ali's stalker!" she said, getting upset. We realized the truth of her words and I hugged her. 

"Thank god, I thought it was you!" I said and she shook her head. 

"No, it wasn't," she replied and we sighed in relief. 

"Why were you giving Cal weird looks then?" I asked. 

"He just, he looked so in love with you. I just kept thinking about how much I wanted that one day and I couldn't help but stare," she said and I nodded. 

"There's one name left on the list, the reason we thought it was you, was because we didn't know her well enough and she wasn't given access to our phones.... unless..." I started but trailed off. I quickly ran down the hall. 

"See ya Des," I shouted as I ran to the elevator. I got there and Cal caught up to me. We head down to our hotel room and I quickly pulled up youtube.

"Carly Winters, singer songwriter from Perth. Does youtube covers and is obsessed with your band," I say. Calum looks at me and I smirk at him. 

"Let's play with her. Let her think she's finally gotten to me, " I say and Cal grins. 

"Let's do this," Calum said. 

~~Time Lapse~~

"I'm off, I'll be home around 9, have fun and take Kami home in an hour," Cal said and I nodded and he kissed me quickly. 

"So Kami, did you have fun with Cal and I?" I asked as we pakced her bag. 

"Yes! It was so much fun! Hanging out and going to concerts! But now I have to go," she said before tearing up a little. 

"You get to see mummy and daddy though!" I say and she nods a little reluctant. 

"Ok, I promise that as soon as you're old enough, you can come all the way to Australia and stay with Cal and I ok?" I said and she brightened up considerably. 

"How old is old enough?" the four year old questioned. 

"By yourself? When your 12," I say and she pouts. 

"That's too long!" she says. 

"Well, between now and then, Cal and I will come visit a lot!" I say and she nods. 

"Ok, that's alright then," she says. I grab her hand and take her to the bathroom to get her showered. When we're finished, it's time for some food.