Chapter 20

**Ali's POV**

"You ready?" Calum asks. I nod my head, straightening out my bluish white, lacy dress I bought with Michael. I then take his hand and we step out of the car. Calum doesn't have his international license so we had to get Ashton to drive us. 

"See ya Ash!" Calum and I say and we walk up the porch. Calum knocks on the door and a boy almost identical to Cal pops up. 

"Calum!" the boy shouts tackling him in a hug. 

"Hey Moori! This is my girlfriend Ali, Ali meet my cousin Moori!" Calum says. I quickly shook Moori's hand and he brought me in for a hug. I laughed and we walked into the foyer. I looked up at Moori and realized he didn't really look that much like Calum, as he had black hair and honey eyes rather than the dark brown hair and brown eyes. Calum took my hand and we followed Moori into another room. The house was huge! We reached the other room and I noticed a huge crowd of people surrounding the massive television. 

"Moori! The all blacks just scored again! Who was at th-" a lady starts but turns around and see's Calum and I trailing behind Moori. 

"Calum!" she screamed and everyone turned around. Everyone began exclaiming and asking questions. 

"Everyone calm down!" Calum said. 

"This is my girlfriend Ali, we'll come around and socialize after dinner!" Calum says. A little girl walks up to Calum and tugs on his sleeve. Calum looks down at her and picks her up. 

"Hey Kami! How are you?" Calum coo's at the small girl. 

"I'm good! How about you?" she asks and I just want to 'aw' at her cuteness. All of a sudden someone grabs my hand and I turn around to see Aura. 

"Hey Aura!" I say bringing her in for a hug. Suddenly I begin socializing with all the occupants of the room as Calum goes and plays with the kids in the corner. We all stand around and I watch Calum for a while, imagining him acting like that with our kids. I shake the thought from my head, getting slightly ahead of myself. 

"He's so good with kids," I mumble and all the women agreed. Suddenly a girl around our age appears. 

"Hi! I'm Amber! Are you a friend of Calums?" she asks and I notice that she wasn't in the room earlier. 

"I'm Ali! His girlfriend" I reply proudly. She smiles at me sweetly and I can just tell its fake. 

"Hey Aura, I need the loo," I say and Amber grabs my wrist. 

"I'll take you!" she says and I know she's about to threaten me. But I shrug, needing the toilet. I quickly walk over to Calum, telling him where i'm going and giving him a kiss on the lips to prove to Amber that he's mine. She then drags me out of the room.

"Stay away from Calum," she growls. 

"Sorry but i'm pretty sure I'm touring with him, oh and sleeping in the same bed as him, oh and i'm pretty sure i'm in a relationship with him too!" I say candily. 

"Tour won't last forever, then you'll grow apart when you aren't living out of each others pockets." Amber says and I laugh. 

"Oh! Did I not fill you in? Calum lives with me in Sydney!" I say smiling at her as we reach the end of the hall. She points to a door and I smile. 

"Thanks," I say and she just fakes a smile, before flicking her hair and walking away. In reality Amber would be really pretty. If it weren't for her sour attitude. I mean, if you replaced her attitude she'd actually be threatening towards my relationship with Calum. But sadly her attitude and personality ruins it all. I freshen up before deciding to han out with Calum for a while longer. I walk back towards the room and find Calum where I left him. I sit next to him on the carpet as he plays barbies with his younger cousins. One of them hands me a doll and I play with them.

"Dinners ready!" an older lady calls. Calum takes my hand and we all walk into the massive dining room. Calum quickly introduces me to his Grandma who seems very nice. We take a seat next to each other and on every second plate is a bread roll. Calum picks his up as the rest of the guests do also. He then breaks it in half and gives half to me, I accept gratefully and we all eat our halves before serving our dinner. Throughout dinner, we make light conversation and Calum's family and friends are all so polite. Once dinner is over,  most people go back to watching the All Blacks game. Calum takes me out to the backyard which is massive and the tree's twinkle with fairy lights. Some couples are out here already, dancing to the soft music.  

"This is one of my favourite places in the world. Not just because it's my sorta home but because its so peaceful," Calum says. I nod my head and suddenly Calum pulls me towards him. We dance slowly for a while before a group of boys and a few girls, around our age, start playing soccer. Calum joins them, most of them I recognise as cousins. The others i'd yet to meet. I join them when one of the girls has to go home and we play until we get tired. Then we hang around and Calum introduces me to more of his family.

~~Time Lapse~~ 

"You did great!" Calum says kissing me quickly as we got into the back of the car as Ash pulled up. 

"Your family and friends are wonderful!" I say and he smiles at me.

"I know! They all loved you! Especially my Grams," Calum says. 

"Not all of them," I mumble. 

"What do you mean?" he asked confused. 

"Amber?" I ask. 

"What about her?" Calum says. 

"She threatened me. It seems she has a thing for you!" I say shrugging.

"Oh I never really liked her. She was always pushy and rude," he said, side hugging me. 

"Wait is that the same Amber girl we met last year when she came to Sydney when Ali was in Melbourne?" Ash asked.

"The very same," Calum said and Ash nodded his head. 

"I don't like her!" he said and I laughed. 

"Yea she tried to tell me to stay away and that we won't last," I sighed and Calum looked at me. 

"Definitely not true. you're too special to let go," Calum said. 

"Oh my god stop with the adorableness!" Ash screeched. We laughed and continued the car journey rocking out to 'Good girls' which is one of their unreleased songs. 

**A/N YOU GUYS! 1.6K READS YOU FREAKS! Oh and... yaknow.. 80 VOTES! :) I know a lot of people wouldn't think that's much but it means so much to me and I'm so proud because I know what its like with 0 reads and votes. As you all can see I mentioned 'Good girls'! Now it says unreleased because this is set towards the end of 2013. i hate to be annoying but if you want double updates and more frequent updates, and to see more of Calum and Ali and well... CALI. Then please vote, comment and read!  Oh and I hate to be a bother but share too! Also, if you share and tell me the username of the person you told to read then I will give you both a follow and you a dedication :* :) Honestly! I love you guys. It means so much that you read this :) Love you all :* BYE! **