🇷🇺Thanks for the dare🇩🇪

Bắt đầu từ đầu

However he couldn't think about it for very long as Russia's hand that was still stroking his chest grazed one of his nipples, causing him to moan and Russia's eyes flared up with lust and the moment was gone.

Russia dove down and started planting kisses on Germany's torso as if in a frenzy, one of his hands twisting Germany's nipple. A loud moan escaped Germany's mouth as Russia gently nipped on his other nipple, his hands entangled in Russia's hair.

"Scheiße, that feels good," he stammered.
Russia smirk .

"Just... get on with it. Bitte!"

"Your wish is my command," Russia said in a deep voice, sending shivers of anticipation down his spine.

Russia slowly left a trail of kisses along his stomach, going lower and lower until he got to Germany's pants that had been a little too small for quite a while now. With a lazy smile he unzipped them and freed Germany's cock.

He slowly stroked it a few times, causing Germany to squirm and whine, loving the way he could make Germany fidget when he suddenly dipped down, his tongue swirling over the tip before he took Germany in, making him curl his toes and tighten his fists because of the sudden pleasure.

"Russ-, Russland," Germany managed to say in shock between his moans in, Russia's mouth just felt too good.

Russia let go of him with a wet popping sound, "What? Something wrong?"

"Nein, it's just, it's just feels so gut," he said, when a blush appears on his cheek.

While Russia just grinning, "Now, let's get rid off those pants," he swiftly pulled off Germany's pants and briefs, leaving him completely naked in front of Russia.

Russia took a short moment to take in the view, his gaze swooping over Germany, sending shivers down Germany's spine, before he went down on Germany again.

Grabbing the base with his hand, the other hand resting on Germany's hip, he took Germany in again, swirling his tongue around the tip.

Germany moaned loudly as he lay there, one hand entangled in Russia's soft hair and the other covering his eyes, and took him all his self control to not thrust his hips upwards into Russia's mouth.

Russia slowly took in more of Germany, going as far as he could, and he started sucking and licking, his hand stroking the base of Germany's cock.

"Fuck," he panted while shivers of pleasure ran through him, lowering his arm so he could look at Russis, "Russ- land...~" Germany panted out.

Russia slowly pulled back and grinned, his hand still stroking Germany, "Feel really good right. And we haven't even started properly yet," he said as he wet one of his fingers with his mouth, "Unfortunately I have no lube here so we'll have to do it like this. Hope you don't mind."

"Was-, nein, no I don't mind," he mumbled, distracted by the feeling of Russia's hand around his dick, swiping over the head and spreading out the precome.

Russia smiled and took Germany into his mouth once more, licking along the shaft, making Germany moan, distracting the German as he quickly slipped his wet finger into him.

He gasped and stiffened for a moment, not yet used to the unfamiliar feeling. Russia looked up to him with questioning eyes, silently asking if he was doing okay. Germany took a deep breath and nodded, letting Russia know that everything was fine, and Russia continued his blow job and working Germany open.

It didn't take Russia long to turn Germany into a squirming mess, one of his hands twisted in Russias hair while the other was tightly grasping the sheets as he panted and moaned as Russia swirled his tongue around his dick and pumped his fingers in and out of Germany.