52

"What?!"

I looked away from the Team and nodded.

"Were you planning on telling us this?" Connor asked. "Because I thought we agreed that you would trust us."

"Can we until after the blood transfusion to speak of this? My father will ground me if anything happens to Percy and my mother will kill me."

They nodded and I offered Will my arm so he could insert the needle.

"I'm going to take more than I normally would. Unless-"

"Take as much as you need. If I pass out so be it."

"That literally goes against everything I stand for. I may not be a registered doctor but I'm the head healer here."

I sighed and looked at Will. "Underseas I would be expected to do this at the very least."

He raised an eyebrow as he tried to insert the needle.

"I am the elder child and as such I am to protect my younger sister. That duty is only reinforced by her being my twin and that we are considered both a mystical anomaly and royalty."

"There's no such thing as-"

"Royalty?"

"Royalty is very much a thing." I smiled, ignoring the disbelieving looks on my friends faces. I swallowed and looked over at Percy's pale face. "Technically, I should not hold a title. We do not know if we share a father or not and that is where Percy has inherited her position."

"DNA tests exist for a reason." Wally crossed his arms.

"And we're half god. They won't have results and...yeah." Will forced a smile. "I just want to know. Why did you never try to get into camp?"

"It was not worth the risk. I only chance it now because she would perish otherwise and she is too great of an asset for her uncle to kill."

I began to feel light headed and I blinked a couple times.

"You okay?" Will questioned, reaching his hand towards my neck. I flinched away and lifted my other hand to protect myself.

"That's weird." Artemis mumbled.

"Yeah, why'd you do that?" Robin asked.

"I am sorry, but please do not put your hands or anything near-" I gestured to my throat. "My gills."

"Percy touches them all of the time. And I've seen Aquaman do it too."

"That is different." I mumbled.

"Well, let me take your pulse so you don't die. I've already lost too many patients." He moved my hand away from my throat and I had to resist the urge to lash out when he placed his hand on my throat.

He seemed satisfied. It was only a little while later that Will removed the needle and started setting up the IV for Percy.

"I'm trusting you don't have any diseases?" He looked over at me.

"Correct."

"Good. Now let's hope this works."

As he did that I looked to the Team. "Do you have any more questions?"

"You're royalty...and twins..."

I grimaced. "I must apologize for how I acted towards you. I was scared that if you discovered I had been hiding this from you that you would no longer trust me."

"They have no right to be mad. I've been friends with Percy since I first came here and she was best friends with two of my older brothers. I didn't know this until today, and I'm not in the slightest bit angry."

"From what Percy has told me, you are a hard person to make mad."

"That's funny coming from her. Do you have any idea how anger she makes me? She has absolutely no regard for her own life or safety."

I swallowed and looked away. He has no idea how true that statement is. "Has...has she told you about what happened?"

"No." He shook his head. All of a sudden he stiffened. "You're the person aren't you?"

"The person?"

"The person who pushed her over the edge." He growled. "You yelled at her after she had a flashback! What kind of brother does that?!"

"I was trying to protect her." I clenched my hands.

"Yeah, some job you did. Ever since she started living with you guys she's..." Will sighed and wiped his eyes. "That week she was here, she was under suicide watch. She's said she wasn't thinking about doing it but I can tell when people are lying."

I leaned forward, head in my hands. I cussed under my breath. Then I looked at Connor. "You are never allowed to repeat that."

"What did he say?" Wally asked looking at Connor.

"I don't think I should tell you...especially with Robin in here."

"Huh, never though you'd be one to have a potty mouth." Artemis said.

I managed a smile. "I was in the military with many other teenagers. I have said quite a few words I would get grounded for even knowing."

"Percy could make a sailor blush." Will wrote something down. "Once she's stable I'm going to have her moved to her cabin. I'll keep the whole twin thing hush hush. If you two don't want the rest of us to know, then I'll respect that."

"Thank you..."

That reminds me too much of Beckendorf. He said something similar around the third time of me asking him if he was going to tell others. That was around the time I started doing what I could to protect Percy from betrayal.

I waited with the Team until Will said we could move her, then I followed after him to Percy's cabin with my sister in my arms.

"If you have any questions just find a kid and ask for them to find me. And remember I want you're help later."

"Okay. And thank you again Will."

Its crap but its technically 10 since the time change

Hm...

What do you guys want to see next?

And uh...

I'm gonna eat a popsicle

See yah