28

Kaldur walked out of a Zeta Tube, Percy on his heels. She took longer strides so she could walk beside him.

The two of them began talking in Ancient Greek and walked towards the living room.

"So those two are dating? Never would have guessed." Connor shook his head.

"It's kinda weird though. Unless they got into an argument before..." I trailed off.

"What are you thinking Robin?"

"Maybe Percy didn't want him to become Aqualad, or...I don't know. I overheard Batman and Aquaman talking and he said something about they come as a pair."

"Maybe they're not actually a couple?"  Megan suggested.

"Doubt it, when I went to get them before the mission they were staring into each others eyes all lovey-dovey." Wally sighed. "Speaking of which, do we know why Klarion just put us in a dream scenario instead of just killing us?"

"It's Klarion, he probably got bored and wanted to save us for later." I shrugged before yawning.

I pulled up a clock and groaned. Bruce said to be home by six and it's almost seven.

"What is it Robin?" Megan floated beside me.

"Batman is going to kill me. I'll see you guys-"

"Or! We could just say we're having a sleepover." Wally grinned. A similar smile appeared on my face, but it soon vanished as a video screen appeared.

"Robin, return to the Batcave immediately. I have something I need you to do."

Percy

I sighed and slipped out of my jacket. "How long should we continue this?"

"Until we get bored." Kaldur said, not moving from my bed.

I rolled my eyes and put a turtleneck on. I did do just in time because an Iris Message appeared in front of us.

"You two are not planning anything are you?" Orin asked.

"No my king. Do you require us?" I asked.

"There have been several attacks on the Wayne Family recently. The last attack took out the security system. Batman would normally assign this type of thing to the whole Team, but I feel having the entire Team may show there is a weakness. So I want the two of you to Zeta to Gotham and head to Wayne Manor, Robin will meet you there. You will only be there for the night as the system will be repaired first thing in the morning."

"We will be there shortly my king." Kaldur saluted before cutting through the message. He sighed. "You know he is serious when he uses an Iris Message, the Waynes must be in danger."

"Gotham is in New York correct?" I tilted my head.

"Yes. Are you wearing that or-"

"I think civilian clothes would be more practical if we do not wish to draw attention to ourselves." I interrupted, pulling off my turtleneck. "But it may be advantageous to wear our uniforms beneath."

I pulled out a jacket, not the one from earlier, and a pair of leggings along with my top. I quickly changed into them.

Kaldur had worn his top underneath his jacket, so he was already prepared.

"Are you leaving the waterpack?" I gestured to it where it was sitting on my dresser.

He stared at it for a moment. "We should be fine. After all, you are coming along."

"Okay, come on. We do not want to leave the Waynes in danger as we talk."

The two of us walked to the Zeta Tube.  Nobody was in the room when we left.