26

My door opened and I glanced up.

Kaldur closed the door behind him, a plate of food in hand.

"We need to talk." He sat beside me. "And you need to eat."

"So do you."

"You did not eat yesterday, I did. Now eat." He held the fork up to my mouth. 

I pressed my lips together.

Kaldur stared at me for a little while, before sighing. He pinched my nose and waited.

I held my breath for as long as I could but I eventually had to breathe. And when I did, Kaldur shoved the food in my mouth.

He even made sure I actually ate it.

"I will keep doing this until you eat all of this food." He offered me the fork.

"I know you do not eat a lot either." I mumbled, stabbing some food.

He sighed. "Yes, but I have eaten today."

He watched me eat and when the plate was empty, he sat in on the nightstand before pulling me into a hug.

"What is this for Fish Head?" I asked with a small laugh.

"I just wished to hug you. Connor is no doubt listening."

"You know you could do it without being weird right?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around him. "It is nice to be with you again. Prior to me coming here, it seems like it was an eternity since we last saw each other."

A smile crossed his face and he pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I would have stayed if you would have asked me to."

"I know, but I did not want to be the one to prevent you from doing what you wanted to do. You always wished to see the surface and now we are both living up here."

A sigh escaped his lips and he released me. "I wish to know everything. Everything that has had an affect on you since you were taken."

I stared at the bedsheets, fingers messing with the material. "I do not know where to begin...or what I should tell you."

"Tell me everything."

I shook my head. "There are things I do not wish to speak of and I beg you not to implore me."

"Leave them out for now, then I will ask at the end. I want to know what happened to you and...I also wish to know why you have been sticking close to my side since you have awoken."

I pressed my lips together. I had hoped he had not noticed, because if he noticed no doubt the Team has as well.

"I woke up and I only knew a few things. My name is Percy, I am demigod, who my best friend was, and that I should hide the fact that I am Atlantean. There were wolves. And the she-wolf. Lupa, the wolf who nursed Romulus and Remus."

"I had to prove I was strong enough to survive, if I did not...they would have torn me to shreds. Eventually I had to head for the Roman camp. Along the way, I was attacked by the two immortal Gorgons and I carried Hera...Juno across the river. I lost the curse since a Greek blessing cannot survive in Roman territory."

Kaldur stared at me as I continued to speak, eventually I reached...a certain topic that I would rather not think of.

"Percy?"

I shook my head, trying to ignore the growing pressure in my chest.

I tried to ignore the feeling of drowning in the mud, of not being able to breathe.

"Percy!"

I was gasping for air, but it seemed like my lungs were not taking in any oxygen.

"It is okay, it is okay!" Kaldur grabbed my arms. "Look at me!"

Dark spots danced before my vision and I began to feel light headed.

Kaldur covered my mouth with his hand and pinched my nose shut. preventing me from breathing.

But that did little to help.

I was vaguely aware of the door opening, of Black Canary entering. However I was not able to full distinguish what Kaldur was saying to her, I was lost to my own trauma.

She did pull me away from Kaldur, gently rubbing my back. "Do you know anything that will calm her down?"

Tears were streaming down my face as I reached out to Kaldur, still fighting for air.

Black Canary did not allow me to reach him, taking my hand in her own. "I need you to breathe with me, okay?" She lightly squeezed my hand and I attempted to follow her breathing.

Her arms encircled me as she helped me regain my composure.

Kaldur was looking on, sadness apparent on his face. Most likely from the fact she is helping me calm down and not him.

Also the fact I am calming down with her when I was panicking with him.

My breathing finally returned to normal and I pressed myself closer to Black Canary. She did not say anything.

"Are you okay Percy?" Kaldur mumbled placing a hand on my shoulder.

I did not respond.

"Please...Tell me that at least. Tell me you are okay."

"What happened?" Black Canary asked.

"I...I was speaking with Kaldur and then I began to hyperventilate. I do not wish to speak of any other part of what happened if you will allow me."

I pulled away from her, taking notice of how she narrowed her eyes at Kaldur before nodding.

She stood and left leaving me with Kaldur, though it seemed as though she did so reluctantly.

"You are okay correct?" Kaldur pulled me to him. "I need to know that you are okay. So tell me you are okay."

I sat for a half minute before responding.

"I do not want to lie to you."

So

I got out of school cause I scheduled college classes today

4 classes and I'm pretty sure I have 3 on MW

And 1 one in TR

And why is R used for Thursday?

Anyway it's like in MW

My classes will start at 9:20 and will end at 2:05

And TR

Start at 7:55 and end at 9:10

Which I want to get the 9:20 class moved so I can kinda have an even amount each day

(And so I don't feel like I'm driving almost forty minutes for 1 class on two days)

Anyway

Got any ideas?

Or

Do you have anything you want to see?

Cause I have a feeling I'll be a) bored this weekend

Or b)drug up to sit in a hospital room this weekend

See yah