4

Groaning I buried my face in Kaldur's pillow.

Canary will not allow Batman to send me on missions until Kaldur and I work through our differences. Meaning I am stuck here while they are out helping people.

Of course, I needed something to do while being stuck here and that something happened to be breaking into Kaldur's room and writing kick me on the back of all of his shirts.

I also may or may not have placed hair dye in his shampoo.

And...no, that was everything.

I slowly got up. Maybe I should do a little exploring. I never got a chance to earlier and Megan never gave me the tour she said she would.

I found the library, which is one Annabeth...would be...proud of...

I shook my head and moved on, eventually finding myself in the girl's shower room.

A smile appeared on my lips and I turned a few of them on. I gathered the falling water into a sphere, turning off the showers only when the ball was as big as my torso.

I sat on the ground, letting my mind wander, letting my thoughts control the water's shape.

Which might have been a bad idea, but no one has ever accused me of having too many good ones.

The water swirled around me, occasionally shooting towards a wall then back to me.

I don't know how many times I let the water do that, I have no idea how many times I purposely did that. All I'm trying to do is not think.

Trying not to focus on...

No. Don't think about it.

But it was too late, the thoughts having forced their way into my mind.

I pulled my knees to my chest, burying my face in them.

"No..."

I stood in what I assumed to be a room, eyes unable to pick up on anything.

"Hello?"

My voice echoed more than it should have.

I took a careful step forward, hand reaching for Riptide...only to discover I was not wearing the clothing I should be if this was on land.

"Percy?!"

My eyes widened and I took off in the direction of the voice.

"Help us!"

I skidded to a stop. That voice is coming from... where I just was?

I turned around and headed back to the room I was just in, something cracking under my feet.

"Hello? Is anybody here?"

I looked around the room, trying to find whoever had called for me.

"Percy..."

I whipped around. There was no one there.

"Help us Percy help us. You have to save us. Please..."

I slowly backed up until my back hit the wall.

"Where are you?" My voice shook as well as my hands.

"We're right here Percy...can't you see us?"

"No. No I can't see you." My eyes darted around the room. Where are they?