Chapter 17: Cute Momments

Start from the beginning

"I swear no one push us." I said putting the jelly in my mouth as Mina had her hands rested by her side.

"Okay... start!" I started eating the sweet strawberry flavored jelly as she started doing the same. Our faces were getting closer together so quickly I stopped for a second shocked at how eager we were.

Mina's eyes were focused on the jelly and how far it was going she looked up at me for once and I felt a light shove almost making our lips touch. I heard Sana laugh. Damn that Sanake.

Due to me being so close she put her hand on my shoulder to push me away as a reaction and I decided to be bold. I grabbed her face with both of my hands still moving closer to her.

Her eyes grew wide as I tilted my head and just tried getting the jelly as small as possible. I'm sure we beat the Jihyos already, but I want a clear victory.

Our lips were touching and everyone was screaming. I was basically kissing her at this point. Our teeth touched meaning there was going to be no jelly left and I pulled away with no jelly piece to measure.

"We win!" I said as one of my cheeks was stuffed with jelly.

"You both just ate the whole thing." Kwangsoo said amazed. Mina's cheeks were dusted red as she looked away and avoided the camera and me.

The slate finally ended as everyone just looked like they slumped down.

"You almost made my heart explode." She said as I had another jelly from earlier just hanging from my mouth.

"Shhh, at least we won." I said as I bent down it zip up her jacket.

"Thank you for making us either the heart rate game. I guess you love me huh?" I said pecking her lips as I was done zipping up her jacket.

"Pshhh, as if." She said pushing me away lightly as I fell back to her.

"That's what your heart monitor said. Miss One Hundred and Fifty." I said teasing her as I brushed her hair behind her ear to show more of her beautiful face.

"So you two are a thing?" Jongkook asked and I nodded shyly. We were too into the moment I didn't even sense the muscular man come behind us.

"Y-Yes, we really can't be out to the public." I said nervous he would disapprove. He smiled warmly and patted me on the back.

"No worries. The cast knew anyways. We've seen how you guys act and Twice kept talking about you two anyways. It was originally going to only be Twice, but we added you in. Thought it was hard to get a hold of you I heard." He said and I was surprised.

"That's really touching. Thank you for not looking down on us." I said bowing as Mina did the same.

"I would never. Now let's go to the bus we need to go eat." He said as he left before us.

"I'm scared Y/N." Mina said as she held my hand. Not shaking from only the cold, but also fear.

"The public will find out. W-We literally kissed in front of the camera" She said and I shook my head.

"I'll make sure that won't happen. Besides, if people have different opinions, just know they are just jealous they ain't me or you." I said smiling at her warmly as she tried to smile sweetly.

"I love you to the moon and back, Mina. I'll make sure nothing will ever happen to you. I promise." I said holding out my pinky as she also did the same as we rose our hand to push our thumbs together.

"I love you too... A-And I'll do the same for you. Anyways, let's go eat. I'm hungry." She said as she took my hand and dragged me to the bus where everyone was waiting. It's nice seeing her smile like an idiot more often.
————————————————————

"Okay Jongkook's team gets to eat. While the others have to play a game to eat." The PD said.

"Can we just share? Or I can get a portion and let them share because I know everyone has a strict diet." I said as some felt touched. They brought out a whole plethora of food and they all looked at the PD.

"Fine, but that's all the food you get." He said and it was more than enough. Everyone gathered around the table as I fed some. Momo and Jeongyeon eating like they've never seen food before. Mina was fine with it while Jongkook was beating up Kwangsoo like the usual.

"Are you sure this isn't a mission?" Jaesuk asked and I shrugged.

"It's my mission to keep you all healthy." I said as I fed a lettuce wrap to Chaeyoung.

"I have no clue who's the thief anymore." Sana said stuffing her face with some food.

"Y/N, here." Mina was being cute by giving me a lettuce wrap as I took it with my mouth from her hands.

"Mhm, delicious." I said in English as I laughed with one side of my cheek full.

"Her mission is to speak in English!" Haha said accusing me again.

"Haha is the thief because he keeps accusing me!" I yelled as Jongkook was defending me by interrogating Haha who soon backed off with his tail between his legs.

"Are you the thief?" I asked Kwangsoo as he froze in his place before looking around. He's like Tzuyu. Bad at lying.

"I'm not the thief." He said laughing a bit.

"He's the thief." Sukjin said as Kwangsoo looked at him with his eyebrows knitted into a frustrated expression.

"It's not me!" He said.

"Aigoo. Here he goes again."

A/N
Eyes, nose, lip. ✌🏻